FM3 not loading / starting up.

Will Schut

Experienced
When I power up the unit the FM3 logo appears in the screen, but the "loadbar" doesn't come up and nothing else in the unit will light up. Turn power off, start up again and when theu unit start up the lights around the footswitches keep blinking. Anybody else ever had this issue?

+1

I've had this occur twice exactly as described. The first was shortly after updating and I thought it might be a one time thing, but then it happened again a couple of days ago. It just sits on the logo screen with no loader bar.

Powering off, waiting a few seconds, then starting again has resulted in a normal boot each time, but I am concerned that this isn't "normal" behavior. This has never happened prior to this FW update.

I just bought mine a few days ago and it is doing this very thing.
Once it loads it works fine, but its a 50/50 shot that it gets past the screen with the loader bar.

My FM3 is stuck on the Fractal Logo Screen with "Boot Loader 1.00 in the lower right hand corner. None of the typical remedies seem to do anything - even holding down Page left/right. Any ideas

Which firmware is this?
I think I had this before, but I just rebooted and went on.

Just installed 5.02 and it boots up.

Had this one time last weekend - giving me shivers for a moment, but all other startups were fine 🤷‍♂️
The LEDs flashing during startup just stayed in a strange constellation and the screen stayed dark. On 5.02 currently.
Luckily just a one-of...

FM3 shut off and will not power back on. No idea what could have happened. I wasn’t playing at the time. I’ve tried different power cords, different outlets. Same result FM3 will not power on. No lights, no screen. I need a solution fast. My whole rig revolves around the FM3, and I have gigs coming fast. Anyone had this issue, how quickly were u able to resolve it?

FM3 shut off and will not power back on. No idea what could have happened. I wasn’t playing at the time. I’ve tried different power cords, different outlets. Same result FM3 will not power on. No lights, no screen. I need a solution fast. My whole rig revolves around the FM3, and I have gigs coming fast. Anyone had this issue, how quickly were u able to resolve it?
See p. 102 in the manual. If that doesn't work contact support@fractalaudio.com.

Back
Top Bottom