FM3 not in Fractal store!?

flarocks

My wife just gave me the go ahead to put my name on the waiting list for an FM3 and it’s not in the Fractal store anymore. Anybody else catch this? Now I’m curious as to what’s up. I have been longing for an FM3 since they came out and now there may be a problem........

As I understand, it's still in the invitation stage.

My wife just gave me the go ahead to put my name on the waiting list for an FM3 and it’s not in the Fractal store anymore. Anybody else catch this? Now I’m curious as to what’s up. I have been longing for an FM3 since they came out and now there may be a problem........

To spell it out in detail, there is (and has been since announcement) a wait list for the FM3. It has never been generally available for sale in the Fractal store because the wait list is still active.

You need to sign up and wait or just wait until the list is cleared. At this point, I'm not sure how much difference that will make.

Correct, it’s never been in the store up front. You will see it only through your invite link when you get it.

Back
Top Bottom