FM3 MkII on the Horizon?

Don't buy a car. There will be a new model next year. And the resale value takes a dip. Makes you wonder why anyone ever buys a car. Maybe the point is to use the car or the FM3 and not buy it as an investment.

I did pick up some wide scan transmissions from one of the space probes heading for Mars: and it appears there are devices that could be FM3 MKIIs among the rings of Saturn heading slowly towards the earth. Here's hoping the human race has evolved enough to be able to make use of them when they do arrive.

Last edited:
Don't ever buy a car. There will be a new model next year. And the resale value takes a dip. Makes you wonder why anyone ever buys a car.
No kidding. And those new models often aren’t really upgrades.

In general terms we could think of hp jackless fm3's to be Mark I
No. The non-headphone-jack was not intended. That was a manufacturing error. I would not canonize it as a Mk.1.

They didn’t call it World War 1 during World War 1. One should not assume that there will be a Mk.2 of this line. It may well be replaced with something with more buttons that costs more since people universally bitched up an absolute storm over the three button design.

I would add $200 per button as karma tax for those people.

Last edited:
6-8 weeks*

*Estimates are a best-effort and may be off by any number of weeks. Company makes no guarantee that such schedule or estimate will be accurate, or that such a product even exists. Actual wait times will vary.

Not wanting to stir the pot here, but will the newer/nicer screen from the Axe FX III Mk II make its way into the FM3?

🤔😁

I am liking the Castle one these days.
giphy.gif

Think it's actually from Firefly.

I went to my purchase history and saw that I purchased my axe fx 2 in 2013. The xl, axe8, x3 have come out ever since.

I have yet to utilize my axe fx 2 to its full potential. My tones are very basic but pleasing to my ears. I will most likely to upgrade to the axe 3 sometime next year for no particular reason other than to first world problem myself.

I think some players spend more time finding the magic dragon (tone) expecting their level to reach a guthrie Govanian level.

I think some players spend more time finding the magic dragon (tone) expecting their level to reach a guthrie Govanian level.

Definitely, but then are also people like me.

I have the FM3 and an AxeFX III. I've bought 7 guitars this year. I don't play shows or perform, I don't make any money with music, I'm not really working on getting that much better. I've been through all that already in my 20s, now I'm in my 40s and I just wanna fiddle with shit, jam on some cool guitars and be able to get good tones while doing it. It's 100% a hobby and 100% about enjoying myself.

The movie was and is a favorite of mine. Been thinking about buying the dvds for firefly because I never saw the series.............

I'm sorry... what. You have to watch it. Right now. Just... stop what you're doing, and go binge Firefly. Then watch Serenity again and enjoy the 50% of the movie you missed out on because you didn't watch Firefly before it the first time.

A Firefly Rainy Saturday Re-Watch is never not worth it.
100% truth right here

Last edited:
Definitely, but then are also people like me.

I have the FM3 and an AxeFX III. I've bought 7 guitars this year. I don't play shows or perform, I don't make any money with music, I'm not really working on getting that much better. I've been through all that already in my 20s, now I'm in my 40s and I just wanna fiddle with shit, jam on some cool guitars and be able to get good tones while doing it. It's 100% a hobby and 100% about enjoying myself.

I'm sorry... what. You have to watch it. Right now. Just... stop what you're doing, and go binge Firefly. Then watch Serenity again and enjoy the 50% of the movie you missed out on because you didn't watch Firefly before it the first time.

100% truth right here
Just ordered the DVD set for the series. Only $20. I waste that much when food shopping!

Back
Top Bottom