FM3 Live Filth

FM3 live in action (camera audio) from our short East Coast tour last weekend. Preset is a my Ragdoll 5.03 preset I did a short breakdown of recently - we got to play stereo so I added some stereo pitch detune at the end of the chain!

You do have fun on stage!

Sounds great Leon! I am a big fan of your Ragdoll 5.03 preset and have been playing with different amps and IR's to dial in a tone for an upcoming metal gig. Been digging the Basketweave, Petrucci V30, and Lyncback IR's a lot.

Sounds great Leon! I am a big fan of your Ragdoll 5.03 preset and have been playing with different amps and IR's to dial in a tone for an upcoming metal gig. Been digging the Basketweave, Petrucci V30, and Lyncback IR's a lot.

Love the Lynchback IRs with Marshall 800s in the FM3. I use the 57 and the 121 together and it kills! :)

FM3 live in action (camera audio) from our short East Coast tour last weekend. Preset is a my Ragdoll 5.03 preset I did a short breakdown of recently - we got to play stereo so I added some stereo pitch detune at the end of the chain!

What can be said, god-like tone, filthy

Back
Top Bottom