FM3 Just arrived, new user.....need some help on cabs

giannishreds

Inspired
Hi all,

All of the pre-loaded presets work fine. I do have a question about importing new presets. For example, I just downloaded the Steve Stevens Playboys presets and have no sound. I did see that when clicking on cabs in FM3-Edit, the cab is set to USER. How to I get the specific cabs uploaded to the FM3?

Same issue with other presets I imported like SRV.

I was successful with presets that used cabs already loaded and not set to USER.

Hi all,

All of the pre-loaded presets work fine. I do have a question about importing new presets. For example, I just downloaded the Steve Stevens Playboys presets and have no sound. I did see that when clicking on cabs in FM3-Edit, the cab is set to USER. How to I get the specific cabs uploaded to the FM3?

Same issue with other presets I imported like SRV.

I was successful with presets that used cabs already loaded and not set to USER.
The cheapest solution is to look at the description and figure out which factory cab is closest to task and purpose. Second -also cheap, little more legwork - go to AxeChange and download whatever you see that looks right, smells right, sounds right, feels right. Everything on that site is free.
https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/search-results-cabs.php?search=&fields=all&products=0&setups=0

Hey guys Ive tried to Import Leon’s TV mix cab into my FM3 and first the writing goes red on my user cab screen and I get zero volume when using it??! Same goes with an ML miko cab, anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Hey guys Ive tried to Import Leon’s TV mix cab into my FM3 and first the writing goes red on my user cab screen and I get zero volume when using it??! Same goes with an ML miko cab, anyone know what I’m doing wrong?
Sounds like you're not clicking on SAVE. ;)

Back
Top Bottom