FM3 FM3, JP2c and L3

Tnx man! Cant really share a preset, because of the commercial IR but its pretty basic. JP2c yellow, gain at 10, b2.5, m5, t5, p4. Graphic eq is 3,0.-4,1,1. High and low cut at 80/7500, -3db dip at 400hz. Added BBD mono delay (500ms) and South church reverb. And Ownhammer Mesa Traditional 121 IR from rEvolution bundle. Thats pretty much it... ;)

Tnx man! Cant really share a preset, because of the commercial IR but its pretty basic. JP2c yellow, gain at 10, b2.5, m5, t5, p4. Graphic eq is 3,0.-4,1,1. High and low cut at 80/7500, -3db dip at 400hz. Added BBD mono delay (500ms) and South church reverb. And Ownhammer Mesa Traditional 121 IR from rEvolution bundle. Thats pretty much it... ;)
Well it's bad ass. Thanks for the info. I'm gonna give it a try. I always seem to end up with a harsh lead tone. This may help? Thanks again bruv

Well it's bad ass. Thanks for the info. I'm gonna give it a try. I always seem to end up with a harsh lead tone. This may help? Thanks again bruv
Ur welcome! U can always play around with high cut to tame that harsh top end, or u can go to preamp block in the amp section and pull down the high cut there... Or both :D Also if u play around with Mark series like i do, 6600 fader can do wonders for the top end. Cheers

Stealing. ;)

Thanks!!

Wow, tnx guys im really glad you like the video!
New FM3 user, feel free to subscribe to my Youtube, lots of Fractal content coming up! :)

Back
Top Bottom