FM3 Issue

catscanman82

Inspired
I need some help. When I try to scroll through the patches with VALUE knob or use the arrow my FM3 freezes up. IT also happens when I use FM3 Edit. I am using FM3 FW 1.02. Can anyone give me any suggestions on what it is and what I need to do. I did re download the 1.02 FW , presets and I did a reset and it still happens. Thanks again.

Possibly a corrupt preset. If you can get it to boot normally, do that. And then load the factory banks into it using Fractal-Bot.

It does boot normally and I did reload presets using the Fractal-bot And it still does it. Will a emergency recovery return it to when I received it And reset all presets. Thanks

Last edited:
Don’t scroll fast. I’ve bogged mine down a few times to the point of freezing and crashing by value knob rolling through presets too fast.
Use the Presets page, scroll there and hit the enter button on the preset you want. It’s a bit easier on the system. I’ve gotten it to bog in other places, too, like Setup > I/O clicking up and down there it’ll freeze up, so I have to give it a few seconds to catch up and sort itself out before continuing.

Don’t scroll fast. I’ve bogged mine down a few times to the point of freezing and crashing by value knob rolling through presets too fast.
Use the Presets page, scroll there and hit the enter button on the preset you want. It’s a bit easier on the system. I’ve gotten it to bog in other places, too, like Setup > I/O clicking up and down there it’ll freeze up, so I have to give it a few seconds to catch up and sort itself out before continuing.

Same here, mine has froze a few times by scrolling too fast. Just need to go slower I guess. I've never had this issue on my other Fractal units .

it was not a specific preset but when I was scrolling a little fast through the presets the same thing happened .Thanks for the help and be safe.

Back
Top Bottom