FM3 Hype Thread

Stevetzag

Sold my AX8, well now I'm just waiting for my invite. Looked at the FX3 waiting list thread and made a guesstimate that it will take 2 months.

So let’s do a general hype thread, gonna throw specific questions in to get the conversation going.

People who have one:
Whats your favourite thing about the FM3?

How do you have it set up? Through monitors, out to a cab etc.

How is FM3 Edit? and how does it differ from the FX3s editor?

People waiting:
What are you most excited for? For me it’s getting back my tones since I’m now FASless.

What plans do you have for the FM3? I’m going to be using it for the guitar and bass on my upcoming black metal album.

Why did you get the FM3? Personally, I dig the form factor more than anything, realistically all I use is 2 switches, 3 tops, and really just use it for changing scenes.

Cant wait for your responses.

- AxeFX III tones in a portable platform!

- I'll use it with an FRFR monitor (CLR), with in-ear monitors at church, and as a pedal board replacement with my amp in 4-cable method.

- It's basically the same. No real differences other than the obvious differences between the two units.

Keep in mind, I’ve had it for two days so honeymoon phase is still strong lol.

The feel and tone. And The flexibility.

Currently, through Yamaha HS-7s but the plan is to r

FM3 edit seems solid from the hour I spent with it. I can’t really remember FX8 edit.

People waiting:
What are you most excited for? For me it’s getting back my tones since I’m now FASless.

What plans do you have for the FM3? I’m going to be using it for the guitar and bass on my upcoming black metal album.

Why did you get the FM3? Personally, I dig the form factor more than anything, realistically all I use is 2 switches, 3 tops, and really just use it for changing scenes.

When I sold the Axe FX 2 I said I was planning on getting whatever the AX8’s replacement was. Fractal tones are just phenomenal and the feel now is perfect as far as I can tell. I wanted something floor-based that I could use with real amps. So far I feel like the purchase was an excellent one.

Loving this thing so far. I love the form factor and the relative ease of use. It sounds amazing. Using in my studio with headphones and studio monitors exclusively for now, since there are no gigs until god knows when.

Back
Top Bottom