FM3 headphones jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't bother me having one without a headphone jack. I have the Axe III for that if I need it!

I am just curious as to if the chassis has a hole punched out and they missed it or if it’s totally sealed
Can we see a pic of the back of one of these ?

I am just curious as to if the chassis has a hole punched out and they missed it or if it’s totally sealed
Can we see a pic of the back of one of these ?

Some of us are curious too. But, at least me, I’m trying not to spread negativity around here

Possibly, maybe, you could look at things in a little more positive way and spread a little sunshine instead.
Did you already receive an invitation you had to turn down?
Are you in line to get an invitation BEFORE April? (No one knows that since we do not know the invitation rate)
In any case, without wanting to be antagonistic, your continued defeatism is getting long in the tooth, and it's only been 2 days since the opening of the shipping notifications.
Please.
You, and we, will feel better if you "look at the bright side of life".
why not run ur unit int a usb mixer then into ur daw,walla instant headphoones,problem solved

i use a x32 compact for my interface,leave everything plugged in,no rearranging,usb ready,midas pre's,and if i didnt have the compact id do the same thing with a mixer any knid,2 inputs and changing cables sucks to me

Yeah, I will probably do something like have IEM with some ambient sound leaking though to hear the rest of the band. Thanks everyone for saving what's left of my hearing. :)

Many IEM companies make ported ears for just this purpose. There are also fancier rigs that have a tiny mic so you can blend in ambient sound. Or simply pull your standard IEMs out a smidge so they're not perfectly sealed (though this is not ideal for many reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom