FM3 headphones jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistakes happen. FAS handled it as professionally as can be expected.

The bottom line is, FAS doesn't owe anybody a damn thing until money exchanges hands. You got on a waitlist. You didn't pre-order. You didn't pay for it. There was a model offered that was missing a feature. Nobody has to buy it, you're free to wait for the model with the feature you want.

Again, until you pay for it, you aren't owed a thing. Not a product, not an explanation. Nothing.

If you don't like that, which is well within your rights, you're free to take your money elsewhere.

People just need to chill out and go play some guitar. No need to go at each others throats over a piece of guitar gear.

Amen, brother.

Who said anything about owe?
Like @DanDesy just wondered, is it against some unspoken rule to ask questions?
Asking questions is not an issue. There are so many posts here it’s easy to misjudge statements and what they’re specifically referring to.

Many posts have had a “they owe me” tone. Some have been deleted. I wish they were still around so the references are understood.

Between this and the “Post Here if You’ve Received An Invite!!” thread, there’s some serious toxicity going on around this forum.

People just need to chill out and go play some guitar. No need to go at each others throats over a piece of guitar gear.

I'm noticing the same thing, I haven't been on the forums nearly as much because of it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, for some people both on this forum and others, it is considered sacrilege to seek information or updates.

Unfortunately, for some people both on this forum and others, it is considered sacrilege to seek information or updates.
It's not bad to seek information. But you want information in a forum, if you really want to know you could contact Fractal. We don't know more than you. We don't work for fractal, and you have to understand something. Maybe if they explain, you wouldn't understand . Like when they said that they had a problem with the software and people kept asking what that means. 20 pages of people trying to understand what they said it's not good either. For them and for us.

This thread has turned toxic and is nothing but users attacking each other on whether they should be asking questions or not.

Can a moderator please shut it down.

I don't think it's that people are being toxic, but you have to understand that most of these threads have turned into basically the same questions over and over and over again.....stuff about what happened to the headphone jack, what happened to the firmware, why the delays, why the waitlist, why no updates, when am I going to get an invite, why doesn't FAS run their business like how I would like them to, etc

We have no answers other than what is given by FAS, who are already quite busy right now. When they answer one question they get 10 more, and honestly, though we ALL want to know more and more, they have given us all the information we actually NEED to know, and that's commendable. Most companies would not do that.

So be patient, read the threads before posting the same questions over and over and relax - FAS is doing their absolute best, let's give them a chance is all....

We provide information when it is useful. The reasons for the headphone jack are immaterial. Those reasons don't change anything. The first units produced do not have one. The next batch does. If you absolutely must have one with a headphone jack then you will have to wait a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom