FM3 FM3 guitar tones - Velvetile (Ken Becker)

Well, thanks to this very cool tune you have contributed to me having a great day. I really like all the vocals and not to forget the vocal arrangement and how you mixed them.

Cheers,

Mats N

Wow, that’s excellent. Love the vocals, lyrics and music equally. The various tracks/instruments and effects are well placed and give the song a very defined emotional mood. The main musical theme is very catchy. I sort of think the “ crappy” acoustic actually fits nicely. Well done!!

Well, thanks to this very cool tune you have contributed to me having a great day. I really like all the vocals and not to forget the vocal arrangement and how you mixed them.

Cheers,

Mats N
Thanks for checking it out, and happy to have impacted your day positively! Cheers

Wow, that’s excellent. Love the vocals, lyrics and music equally. The various tracks/instruments and effects are well placed and give the song a very defined emotional mood. The main musical theme is very catchy. I sort of think the “ crappy” acoustic actually fits nicely. Well done!!
Thanks for that! Really glad that the personality of the song came across to you. Funny how that acoustic sound is technically bad, but a well recorded signal might be too big and lush for the tune. Cheers!

Thanks for that! Really glad that the personality of the song came across to you. Funny how that acoustic sound is technically bad, but a well recorded signal might be too big and lush for the tune. Cheers!
Maybe record the acoustic with the equipment and precision that makes you feel good about it, but maybe adding something to give a little ”Lo Fi” sound that seems to work for me. I know I would probably obsess if it wasn’t what I felt was my original intent. No biggie though, the song has so much going for it regardless.👍

Back
Top Bottom