FM3 General Discussion Thread

I personally joined the forum to track this. Looking forward to getting an invite, no preconception on when that will be. The # of units available appears to be speculation. If there is a warehouse full, how big is the warehousešŸ˜€?

Welcome! Unfortunately, we arenā€™t privy to that information, but every day will be one day closer to getting an invite. šŸ‘šŸ»

If there is a warehouse full, how big is the warehousešŸ˜€?
Here is a super secret photo of the Fractal ā€œwarehouseā€. Iā€™m sure someone can extrapolate approximately how many FM3 it can hold.
old-metal-shed.jpg

Why are some so hopelessly fragile that they're bothered by people wanting to gauge where they are in line?

Wanting to know is not the problem... asking repeatedly is.

Here is all you need to know....

Just because no one posted about receiving an invitation on day one does not mean that invitations did not go out. I'll be sending more at 1PM today. Maybe their numbers will intersect with the segment of our customers who frequent forums (small but valued!). Whether this happens or not won't shorten or lengthen your own wait.

Yeah, but if an invite goes out without it being reported on the Fractal Forum, did it ever really happen? C'mon people, R-E-L-A-X!

Yeah, but if an invite goes out without it being reported on the Fractal Forum, did it ever really happen? C'mon people, R-E-L-A-X!
You're forgetting a fundamental principle of the world we live in: if it's not posted on social media, it doesn't exist. I don't like the rules, but I didn't make 'em. :D

Question on switching
IF i want an MXR flange and Slicer
To be activated when holding a switch
That would be momentary not latching
And no other functions can be assigned to that switch is that correct

It would be set as a control switch
Non latching ?

Question on switching
IF i want an MXR flange and Slicer
To be activated when holding a switch
That would be momentary not latching
And no other functions can be assigned to that switch is that correct

It would be set as a control switch
Non latching ?
All correct.

hahaha i knew it. hardware issues. They were talking like it was going to be any day now months ago. no way this headphone this was a new revelation. if it was just sw bugs they couldn't of released earlier and fixed things in patches.

Back
Top Bottom