FM3 General Discussion Thread

This thread has me wondering if I even need an FC 6 to go with the FM3. For $27 I chan change presets/scenes and use the 3 buttons on the FM3 fir turning FX on and off.
Hmmmm.
Try it without a FC and see how it goes. I'm pretty sure they'll still sell you a FC6 later if you want one. :)

@Admin M@

I read an article in that the Corona virus is affecting the production of the Nintendo switch, i was wondering if the Corona Virus is also going to affect the production of the FM3?

I am so close to buying an AxeFX 3. Someone push me off the ledge. I need a Fractal unit in my life even if it's more equipment then I should reasonable budget for as a bedroom noodler.

I am so close to buying an AxeFX 3. Someone push me off the ledge. I need a Fractal unit in my life even if it's more equipment then I should reasonable budget for as a bedroom noodler.
The Axe3= yes it can do that! FM3= you can do some of that with a few compromises! The price of the 3 will probably go up after the FM3 comes out and they will likely develop some must have effects/abilities only on the Axe3 after the FM3 sales slow.

Last edited:
I mean no disrespect to anyone in this great forum. I hope we can keep this thread alive without turning into circus like the other ones. I have a lot of catching up to do with my fractal noobness and these threads help me understand the products better.

I'm retiring my Zoom 505II for the fm3 🤣

I mean no disrespect to anyone in this great forum. I hope we can keep this thread alive without turning into circus like the other ones. I have a lot of catching up to do with my fractal noobness and these threads help me understand the products better.

I'm retiring my Zoom 505II for the fm3 🤣

I agree. And wow - 700+ posts is pretty good for a Fractal noobie. :sweatsmile:

Seriously,
Is FX3 good for a six-month beginner?
beginner of what? guitar? or just amps/effects?

anything is good for a beginner i think. you have to start somewhere. if you have volume concerns for playing at home, a modeler is a great solution. unless you want to experience fighting with people over your real amp being too loud :)

beginner of what? guitar? or just amps/effects?

anything is good for a beginner i think. you have to start somewhere. if you have volume concerns for playing at home, a modeler is a great solution. unless you want to experience fighting with people over your real amp being too loud :)

beginner of guitar.
I just want to spend the money on something that is good for, say the next ten years.

Back
Top Bottom