FM3: G66 availability?

I am in IT (europe) and we have massive Issues from various network and security suppliers due to lack of raw materials like silicium which is essential to produce any kind of semiconductors. 12+ weeks delivery on top due to that is meanwhile standard unfortunately..... so blaming Fractal is the wrong adress... I know this is not the desired answer but it reflects the current situation on the global market. Backlog will be reduced during the next weeks / months, if no additional Lockdowns will be executed on global bases by goverments.

Now Sussi confirmed my FM3 order that it takes 1-2 weeks. Totally less than 2 months. Not bad.

It seems you haven’t been keeping up with the Quad Cortex thread on TGP…
yep, they tell things and after that they tell something else. I've been there for a QC , in 2 months time I noticed 3 delivery delays. That's the reason why I cancelled the order and chose FM3.

Do you guys know how fast the cheapest shipping rate usually gets your unit to your house from g66.eu?

There's a list of countries with shipping estimates on the g66 website. Go to the product you want to order, then under the price you should see a link for shipping costs. Click that.

Back
Top Bottom