FM3: G66 availability?

Honeslty guys , not to tread on your hopes but maybe expect some delays. Mine has been delayed leaving due to COVID, a week late now , was dispatched on the 18th, looking to get it this coming tuesday fingers crossed.

News? According to the latest update from Sussi, my FM3 should arrive during the coming week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! 🤞

I'm in the same batch @Valgua. Did not hear anything new from Jacques, yet. Hoping for Mo / Tu to finish the paper work, so that I may be getting the device until end of week. Seems rather unlikely though, especially considering the current weather situation in germany.

I'm in the same batch @Valgua. Did not hear anything new from Jacques, yet. Hoping for Mo / Tu to finish the paper work, so that I may be getting the device until end of week. Seems rather unlikely though, especially considering the current weather situation in germany.
You're right. The weather could be a factor. Oh well, I can live with getting it the next week if that's the case, although I am watching every video I can find and it would be nice to put what I learned to the test.

Just as an update for people still waiting for there FM3’s, I joined the waitlist at the start of September, got the email for it in Early January , ordered mine on the 20th of January , have experienced nothing but delays from UPS, and still haven’t received my FM3 :(, they have told me itll be delivered before the end of this week currently, although I am highly doubtful at this point.. on the bright side , I think we can all admit Sussi is golden and has been nothing but amazing ! I’ll be sure to post when I get my unit for the people wondering how long the shipping times may be.

Just as an update for people still waiting for there FM3’s, I joined the waitlist at the start of September, got the email for it in Early January , ordered mine on the 20th of January , have experienced nothing but delays from UPS, and still haven’t received my FM3 :(, they have told me itll be delivered before the end of this week currently, although I am highly doubtful at this point.. on the bright side , I think we can all admit Sussi is golden and has been nothing but amazing ! I’ll be sure to post when I get my unit for the people wondering how long the shipping times may be.
That's odd. What is UPS justification for all the delays?

That's odd. What is UPS justification for all the delays?
Their justification is Brexit. Although the package has been cleared by customs, VAT and duty fees paid. So there is no reason for them to hold onto it! I’m starting to get pretty pissed off with them now. Just got an update from Sussi, telling me that they will delivery it today fingers crossed. And as usual , just now , the package has been “delayed due to brexit” once again. Really frustrating.

Their justification is Brexit. Although the package has been cleared by customs, VAT and duty fees paid. So there is no reason for them to hold onto it! I’m starting to get pretty pissed off with them now. Just got an update from Sussi, telling me that they will delivery it today fingers crossed. And as usual , just now , the package has been “delayed due to brexit” once again. Really frustrating.
That sucks. I am waiting for the FM3 ZenGuard that was shipped from the UK to Sweden on the 29/1. It hasn't arrived and I expect to be waiting for a while....

The refresh button for my e-mail is starting to fail from overuse the last couple of days...still no word from G66....sooooon I hope!

Back
Top Bottom