FM3: G66 availability?

I am most definitely talking about the European list :)
I have no info on the US list at all.

Really? January? I ordered the 3rd of November. Is that really possible? That would be brilliant! Have you got reliable information?

Reactions: Ole
Just got a mail from G66 saying my FM3 will be ready to ship at the end of this week :D:blush:

I've been on the wait list since 5/12/2020

Ciao a tutti, volevo condividere questa buona notizia:
Lista d'attesa 18/05/2020
Pagamento 08/12/2020
dovrebbe arrivare lunedì la prossima settimana !!!!!

It looks like North American waitlist has been exhausted. Hopefully this will affect the speed how fast we can get our dirty little paw on our FM3-s.

Waiting list: 11/05/2020
Invitation: 18/11/2020
Confirmation/payment: 08/12/2020
Shipped: 09/12/2020
Received: 12/12/2020

It only arrived in the UK yesterday afternoon and UPS delivered it to me nearly 500km to the north this morning! I wasn't expecting it until Tuesday.

Thanks to G66 for the chocolate and t-shirt too!

Hi there!
How is the situation with price of FM3 when the waitlist will be over. I see that US price dropped from 1299 to 999. Is it because of the waitlist? Or I missed something? I skipped Fractals offer but now I am ready to buy one. So that I am wondering is it worth to wait for the waitlist to be done or enter it once again.
Greetings

I've been on the wait list since the end of May. Received order confirmation, paid this Friday and unit was sent out on the same day. Very good service by G66 and Sussi. I kept missing their emails because responses were as quick, to my enquires, not thinking phone email "bing" was an alert from G66! Also very polite and respectful. Feeling more confident getting on board with fm3 than some time ago (concerned, seeing the issues some users have been having with the unit) due to 2.0 firmware update but also G66 customer service.

I've used an axe fx 3 on loan in the past quite a bit, own kemper, tubes amps. Part of my focus has been emulating some of my favourite tube amp tones. I've often done this with tone matching, but am looking forward to seeing how far I can go with FM3. If this is on par with axe fx 3, I'm expecting the amp modelling to be generally superior to direct kemper profiles of my amps, even some eq fluctuations considered. Also looking for some more creative control compared to my tube amps and kemper, which are rather limited comparatively. I'm planning to use FM3 as my main unit considering experience with axe fx 3 and relatively limited CPU processing needs, plus the extra portability.

Last edited:
I signed up on the waitlist 2020-07-23
and was today invited to get a unit in the beginning or middle of january, but
I have chosen to pass on my invite. Seems like they've picked up some speed now :)

Good news for those who are waiting, They have speed up :)

I've joined the waitlist on 2020-07-27, and today i've received an email: the unit be ready at the beginning or middle of January.

Back
Top Bottom