FM3: G66 availability?

Anyone from March 2020 in the waiting list had the invitation yet?
I've seen a few used (OVER PRICED), but don't know if to wait or buy an over priced one :/
Also, once you get the invitation, can you order it straight away or do they tell you if will be available is 3 weeks time? How does it work?

E-mail Sussi from G66 and she will tell you something on that.

[email address removed to reduce spam from bots. visit g66.eu]

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from March 2020 in the waiting list had the invitation yet?
I've seen a few used (OVER PRICED), but don't know if to wait or buy an over priced one :/
Also, once you get the invitation, can you order it straight away or do they tell you if will be available is 3 weeks time? How does it work?

I am waitlisted Jan 15, and haven't received an invite yet.
Soo.... Definitely, no one from March had theirs.

The "FM3" sounds like a fix you have to get. Almost Like a drug, mate.
It's just an amp modeler. Chill. Just wait.

Hi Pedro, I just emailed...I'm ready to buy and it's been so long that I'm about to overpay for one ... I've got my AX8 but it's in my head now that I want the FM3 ... I'm sure you know how I feel ... you got your's yet?

I got an e-mail from Sussi telling me my FM3 will be ready in mid September.

We are sending out invitations for the Shipping we should receive end of September and this shipping will cover all the 2019 user in the waiting list. Then we’ll send out the 2020 invitations...

We are sending out invitations for the Shipping we should receive end of September and this shipping will cover all the 2019 user in the waiting list. Then we’ll send out the 2020 invitations...

Sussi sented me an e-mail telling me my FM3 should be ready in second half of September and I replied with my address and phone number.

@Diego my FM3 is on that batch you will receive end of Setember?

Last edited:
Sussi sented me an e-mail telling me my FM3 should be ready in second half of September and I replied with my address and phone number.

@Diego my FM3 is on that batch you will receive end of Setember?
I wrote end of September but we are working to accelerate shipping so it could be sooner than the end. Consider also that since we will receive a lot of units, testing, updating and shipping to customers could take some days starting from the day we receive the parcel from FAS.

I wrote end of September but we are working to accelerate shipping so it could be sooner than the end. Consider also that since we will receive a lot of units, testing, updating and shipping to customers could take some days starting from the day we receive the parcel from FAS.

@Diego my FM3 is in that end of September batch or in a previous shipment you received from FAS?

Last edited:
Tomorro tomorro tomorro....will be annnnotherrrr day, UPS will deliver tomorrow, wow, a bit like in The man of Rio with Belmondo : "quel aventure"

(difficult to understand to those that don't know the picture; Belmondo travelled to South America during the weekend so save his fiancee from a criminal gang and through a crazy adventure. On monday back in France waiting the tub, his collegue explains how difficult was his trip from home to be on time ...)

Have put myself on the wishlist in August, but by the look of the pace american market is supplied, I hope it won't be so long waiting also in Europe.
Will wait patiently and have time to sell remaining pedals. Until then I enjoy your happiness when you get it! :)

What do you think?

I'm not new to FAS units (AX8 and then a III), but I'm really loving the FM3. Been messing about all day and really pleased with it

I already own an Axe-FX III so I am not new to FAS units, either. But this little boy sounds AMAZING. Few things/options are missing (compared to the Axe-FX III) and certainly nothing crucial, and for rehearsal and live use this is the best sounding device. Plus, it's really compact.

Back
Top Bottom