FM3: G66 availability?

Mine has been announced today to be shipped next thursday or friday. From Germany this does take some time since the Covid situation; so should have it about one week later I guess.

So you didn’t get an email from Sussi saying your FM3 is not allowed to be shipped until further notice, right?

Ooooke. Because G66 was giving us the info, that everybody in 2019 got their invitation. My hope was that the 2020 waiting list was moving forward ...
I wondered this phrasing also, but thought that it meant the invitation "dear (almost) FM3 owner" that stated when they estimate you would get your unit. I joined the waiting list during July 2019 and have received message about getting the FM3 in the second half of September. And now I am waiting the actual purchase order. I think these are two separate things and the choice of words may just be a bit confusing

So you didn’t get an email from Sussi saying your FM3 is not allowed to be shipped until further notice, right?
No not at all but I made the transfer only last friday. They received it today I guess.
I admit I'm not in a hurry, I expected to need the fm3 for September but anothing will happen anyway this fxxxxng season for the amateur I am....no sweat.

Last edited:
Just got word from G66 my replacement FM3 will be shipped tomorrow. Its been a hellish week of staring at an FM3 sat sealed in its box knowing I gotta wait for a second unit to arrive and send back the original one....

Just got word from G66 my replacement FM3 will be shipped tomorrow. Its been a hellish week of staring at an FM3 sat sealed in its box knowing I gotta wait for a second unit to arrive and send back the original one....

Why do you have one that needs replacing?

Good News from G66
Alle geheimnisvollen Abklärungen erledigt, Firmware 1.06 wird heute released und wir werden dir deinen kleinen Gitarristenglücklichmacher, auf den du so lange gewartet hast um dann noch einen 'Zusatzsonderwarteschicht' einlegen zu müssen, morgen Donnerstag oder spätestens Freitag mit besagter Firmware 1.06 und angepassten Presets auf Weg bringen

Why do you have one that needs replacing?
The one I have now was shipped to me before whatever issues that exist were discovered. G66 asked me to sit on it till the problem was fixed then they would send a tested replacement and then to do a swap with the UPS guy when the new one arrives.

The one I have now was shipped to me before whatever issues that exist were discovered. G66 asked me to sit on it till the problem was fixed then they would send a tested replacement and then to do a swap with the UPS guy when the new one arrives.

They have asked you to return a unit because of a bugged firmware? 🤔
(I mean: did you have any real hardware issue after all?)

That does not make sense - it only takes 5 mins to flash the new firmware and its a process that end users are meant to do every time a new firmware gets released...... why would it need shipping back if it was only for a firmware update?

That does not make sense - it only takes 5 mins to flash the new firmware and its a process that end users are meant to do every time a new firmware gets released...... why would it need shipping back for a firmware installation?

Maybe it got damaged in transit and needed replacing

Google translate 🤪

Good News from G66
All mysterious clarifications done, firmware 1.06 will be released today and we will make your little guitarist happy, for whom you have waited so long to then have to put in an 'additional special wait shift', tomorrow Thursday or Friday at the latest with said firmware 1.06 and adjusted presets on the way bring

Google translate 🤪

Good News from G66
All mysterious clarifications done, firmware 1.06 will be released today and we will make your little guitarist happy, for whom you have waited so long to then have to put in an 'additional special wait shift', tomorrow Thursday or Friday at the latest with said firmware 1.06 and adjusted presets on the way bring

Where did you get this info?

Where did you get this info?

english version fromg66:

Dear FM3 Owner,

We’re pleased to inform you, that we will start shipping again tomorrow with the brand new firmware 1.06 and adjusted factory presets, which will be released later today. You will get an email from UPS with the tracking details when your FM3 has been shipped – because of the large shipping volume, it may take 2-3 days to get all pending orders shipped, thank you for your understanding.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience with this unexpected delay!

Google translate 🤪

Good News from G66

Sounds like Yoda speaking 😂

Back
Top Bottom