FM3: G66 availability?

I am impressed on how quickly the waitlist started moving :)
I am waitlisted Jan 15, so at this rate, I guess I should get my invite any day now... It's really exciting.

Sooo ... any new invites? :D It's gonna be interesting how many units are coming in september ... fingers crossed 🤞
many but there are many who are waiting and they are not on this forum 😉

Last edited:
😏

Dear FM3 Owner…

unfortunately still without your FM3. Despite having received your payment, tested your device in all its modes, installed the latest software and carefully packed it ready for delivery, we are currently not allowed to send it to you. Fractal Audio have asked us to stop deliveries for a short period. We politely ask for your understanding concerning this short delay.

We are currently waiting for approval from Fractal Audio to resume deliveries later this week and apologise sincerely for this highly unusual situation.

😏

Dear FM3 Owner…

unfortunately still without your FM3. Despite having received your payment, tested your device in all its modes, installed the latest software and carefully packed it ready for delivery, we are currently not allowed to send it to you. Fractal Audio have asked us to stop deliveries for a short period. We politely ask for your understanding concerning this short delay.

We are currently waiting for approval from Fractal Audio to resume deliveries later this week and apologise sincerely for this highly unusual situation.

Not sure how to rationalize this news.

They said short delay of a week , I expect its so they can get 1.06 release and uploaded to all the units , perhaps they found another bug they want to address before release ,

Not sure how to rationalize this news.

I got the same email few hours ago. I’m pretty speechless. I have been on the waitlist for 16 months, I even already paid for the FM3 and now I am told the manufacturer does not allow the reseller to ship the unit. Without any reason given. Unbelievable.

Same here. Thats disappointing. But they can better keep the device until it gets the promised features, before they disappoint me even more.

Back
Top Bottom