FM3: G66 availability?

Mines on its way, so I think I will be mostly working from home next week. I haven't plugged into my AX8 or II for months now, just been playing through my Suhr PT-15ir and I am very much looking forward to hearing the FM3 in person. I actually have a cunning plan involving the FM3, the PT15ir's effects return and ir output, and possibly a Celestion alnico cream speaker.

Mine arrived too but i have to finish workday first! Fun in the evening. NOW i need the very very best super metal/progressiv/djent FM3 preset. Does it exist?

Mine arrived today with the EV-2 that I also ordered.
Luckily I had the day off so I've been putting the FM3 through it's paces, and man is it great - same great sound and feel as my III, but such a cool little footprint and formfactor.
Going forward I think the III will mostly live in the studio and 2 of these will be my rig and back-up for the majority of my live work.

also got mine today(with headphone out) after waitlisting since april 2019. Sound and feel is amazing! Just got through some of the 500 presets... and poof..2 hours had gone by. They all sounded soo good :) Digging the compact size, and like my AX8(soon for sale) - even more endless possibilities ;-) Can't wait to dive into USB recording, new amp models and fx, FC layouts - and hoping it'll see the improved Pitch and drive blocks like the AF3 in the future.

Signed up 9/18/2019
passed on non-HP invite on 6/18/2020
got HP version invite 9/28/2020

I'm going to pass on this one too. After one year the initial excitement has gone and the FM3 doesn't add enough value over my AX8 to justify the expense. Maybe later.

Everyone who signed the list in 2019 have now gotten the offer for an FM3.
2020 here we come :)

G66 EU, right? ... that would be huge :eek:
I entered the waiting list 04/2020 - i would be MORE than pleased to have a fm3 in the near future ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom