FM3: G66 availability?

I’m a little confused to. I have been contacted and I have said “yes please” but mine is a “mid sept” unit... is this the same shipment or is there another on way?
This is the “end of July delayed to end of August shipment” not the mid September that is still on the way.

Paid from the FM3!!! Waiting for shipment!!!!
Very excited 😜!!!
Got on the list the day it was presented the FM3 at Boston. 23/04/19

Doubt that... As aparently it won't be enough for people on the waitlist since October 2019. I haven't receive the email about mid-September.
You might be right, but is is good to keep track of the state of affairs. At a certain moment het shipment rate will go up. I’ve got an FX8 and a bid bad ugly 4x12 100watter for the time being.

Got my email this morning! Payment done and waiting for shipment confirmation within next days... It will take a while since it seems they have a huge workload now testing and updating lot of units.

On the waitlist since 24/04/19, btw. I was confirmed for the mid September batch but I guess someone rejected their spot on the list

Got my email this morning! Payment done and waiting for shipment confirmation within next days... It will take a while since it seems they have a huge workload now testing and updating lot of units.

On the waitlist since 24/04/19, btw. I was confirmed for the mid September batch but I guess someone rejected their spot on the list

Same here. Had a bad few weeks so this is something to look forward to

I dropped off the FM3 list last week - I don’t think the FM3 is going to be powerful enough for my needs so I’m now on the axeIII waitlist

Oh happy days
Wait list 24 April 2019
Passed on the non headphone unit
Invite for headphone version 26 aug 2020
payment made and awaiting tracking info

I'm so stoked didn't think I'd get this for another month now there is every chance I'll take it to work in 2 weeks time, I work away and will be away for 3 weeks and now I have a friend :)

R'n'R G \../

Also Invited for headphone version 26 aug 2020. Must be a good batch. Wait list July 2019. Also passed on the non headphone unit.

Oh happy days
Wait list 24 April 2019
Passed on the non headphone unit
Invite for headphone version 26 aug 2020
payment made and awaiting tracking info

I'm so stoked didn't think I'd get this for another month now there is every chance I'll take it to work in 2 weeks time, I work away and will be away for 3 weeks and now I have a friend :)

R'n'R G \../

Ups deliver estimates 3 sept 2020

OMG
G :)

Got on the waitlist 23/04/2019
Passed on the non-hp unit 20/05/2020
HP invitation received 25/08/2020
Payment processed same day
UPS delivery expected 31/08/2020

It is happening 🙂

Last edited:
First impression: headphone jack works well. I am honestly blown by the difference between my ax8 and the FM3. It's another level. It really does feel like another generation, the sound and the feel is just wow. I have hairs growing on my chest just playing the plexis...
And I am the guy that usually don't hear difference between firmware
I don't regret the waiting...
Thanks to the fractal team and to g66 !

Back
Top Bottom