FM3: G66 availability?

from Sussi at G66 today:

Dear Mats,

Finally . The first FM3 shipment with headphones jack has arrived and we will be testing and updating over the weekend, so that we can start shipping on Monday. There is no hurry with the payment – it’s a large shipment, so it will take a few days to get all units shipped.
When did you join the FM3 waitlist?

Wow, great news. For you. But for me that was on the list some weeks before you and never got an invite, that's super strange.

Something similar happened to me with the FC waitlist, but I eventually got my invitation email. You’ll get yours soon 😉

Just read the comments on there, so if you're due to get one of these units G66 would have already contacted you?

So as I haven't heard anything since a message last month confirming I still want an FM3 , mine isn't amongst these
I’m a little confused to. I have been contacted and I have said “yes please” but mine is a “mid sept” unit... is this the same shipment or is there another on way?

must say it’s awesome to see a product stacked up like that. Must be kinda cool having built this company up.

(on wait list since 24 April 2019)

I’m a little confused to. I have been contacted and I have said “yes please” but mine is a “mid sept” unit... is this the same shipment or is there another on way?

must say it’s awesome to see a product stacked up like that. Must be kinda cool having built this company up.

(on wait list since 24 April 2019)

I think we're in the same boat as I was told the same
Mid September is fine with me, that's just around the corner

Nearly there

Awesome!!! “Huge” as in “also for people on the waitlist since March 2020”?
Doubt that... As aparently it won't be enough for people on the waitlist since October 2019. I haven't receive the email about mid-September so far.
Encouraging people to join the waitlist is a bit, let's say, ironic, if at this point, I guess, it's even hard to predict delivery date.

I just got my email for a unit ready during "second half of September". Unfortunately I had to pass on it. On the list since 2 August 2019.

Back
Top Bottom