FM3: G66 availability?

Got my invite today, I was on the list before there was a list...i.e. I mailed G66 when the FM3 was announced in the US.

I will get mine in September. by then it will be waiting time of sixteen month. but I guess you very much more lucky. the waiting list is probably much more crowded in the very beginning. :cool:

So US customers on the waitilist since mid August 2019 are now being served and EU customer on waitlist since mid May 2019...

I’m really starting to regret I didn’t join the waitlist much earlier than March 7th :(

Last edited:
So I joined a year ago, August 16th 2019, and was told I should receive mine in fall, maybe in October, depending on how many devices they receive.

So US customers on the waitilist since mid August 2019 are now being served and EU customer on waitlist since mid May 2019...

I’m really starting to regret I didn’t join the waitlist much earlier than March 7th :(

Everyone that joined the waitlist in 2019 has had the option to buy a non headphone unit.
So that actually took a good chunk of the list.

Everyone that joined the waitlist in 2019 has had the option to buy a non headphone unit.
So that actually took a good chunk of the list.
Ah ok, thanks. So the non-HP versions weren’t offered to G66?
it does seem like things are really speeding up now.

Fm3 shipment has arrived @G66, payment info mail received!
Expected to start shipping this coming week! 😍
"Dear Henrik,

Finally 😉. The FM3 shipment has arrived and we will be testing and updating over the weekend, so that we can start shipping on Monday. There is no hurry with the payment – it’s a large shipment, so it will take a few days to get all units shipped.

I enclose an order confirmation, please make sure that your address and phone number are correct. Please transfer the payment (EUR 1276) mentioning your order number (removed info)

(...)

We will inform you when we get the payment and you will get an email from UPS when it has been shipped. We will test your FM3 before shipping and make sure it has the latest firmware.

Have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards

Sussi"

Fm3 shipment has arrived @G66, payment info mail received!
Expected to start shipping this coming week! 😍
"Dear Henrik,

Finally 😉. The FM3 shipment has arrived and we will be testing and updating over the weekend, so that we can start shipping on Monday. There is no hurry with the payment – it’s a large shipment, so it will take a few days to get all units shipped.

I enclose an order confirmation, please make sure that your address and phone number are correct. Please transfer the payment (EUR 1276) mentioning your order number (removed info)

(...)

We will inform you when we get the payment and you will get an email from UPS when it has been shipped. We will test your FM3 before shipping and make sure it has the latest firmware.

Have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards

Sussi"

Great news

Got my purchase invitation a couple of days ago (unit to be shipped in September). I joined the waitlist on May 13th, 2019.
Wow, great news. For you. But for me that was on the list some weeks before you and never got an invite, that's super strange.

from Sussi at G66 today:

Dear Mats,

Finally . The first FM3 shipment with headphones jack has arrived and we will be testing and updating over the weekend, so that we can start shipping on Monday. There is no hurry with the payment – it’s a large shipment, so it will take a few days to get all units shipped.

Back
Top Bottom