FM3: G66 availability?

Well, In my opinion there is no equal product out there. But everyone is free to choose. So it should not b a problem if the product is currently not available ...take it easy!
Full disclosure: I never got around to trying a Fractal product, had high hopes for the FM3 and was really looking forward to it, but couldn't really justify waiting 1+ year for a product that by many accounts is still lacking (see the ongoing USB drama). I took a good look around and decided on a solution that suits my situation perfectly. Does it sound as good as an FM3 ? Philosophical question: how good does something sound that you'll never be able to hear ?

well if you don't want one @Barmaleus I think I'm one of the next on the list ,
I'll be more than happy to give an FM3 a good home ;) money is waiting patiently in the bank

Its getting closer
G\../

Last edited:
Well... it's too late to get it for my son's birthday this year (it was two days ago), and last year.....
I hope I can get him one before his birthday next year ;)

Just got my email too, actually wasn't expecting it until a bit later in the year so this is a nice surprise!!!

Wait list entry 27 april 2019.
Still waiting for the invite 😭😢😭😢

Mail just received:
"Lieber (fast) FM3-Besitzer,
Lange ist's her, seit du dich auf die Warteliste für den kleinsten und heißbegehrten Gitarristenglücklichmacher FM3 eingetragen hast.
  • Und - endlich gute Nachrichten, denn es ist (fast) soweit: Im September bekommen wir erneut eine umfangreiche Sendung FM3 (mit Kopfhörerausgang) und dein Gerät ist dabei."
I won't be there until the next goods receipt in September. 😭😭

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom