FM3: G66 availability?

With the HP?
No. But I don`t care about that anymore. I purchased the M-Audio Bass Traveler and Y adapter cable to use it stand alone and most time when I will practise or record with headphones I will have it connected to my iPad with interface or to my laptop with USB audio interface.
No worries about missing hp anymore :cool:

HP-models shipping!!!
Such good news.
I just hope I can get one in time for my son's birthday in August.
I wanted to give it to him last year but that was a bit too optimistic.....obviously haha

That means we'll start from the top of the waitlist? No more non-HP unit invites? If so, I guess I shouldn't expect my FM3 within next months with my February 2020 entry.

Got the G66 HP unit email as well (was on the AX8 waitlist - April 15, 2019).

For some reason, I am hesitating to send "yes" after all these months...

Got the G66 HP unit email as well (was on the AX8 waitlist - April 15, 2019).

For some reason, I am hesitating to send "yes" after all these months...
Someone after you on the list will thank you! ;-)
Seriously, I understand how you feel after all this time ;-)

When did you entried the AX 8 waitlist? It is kind of funny as I sold my AX 8 for the price for a new unit to one of the AX 8 waitlisters that has been told that the AX 8 is out of production as the FM was introduced 😀

Either March 15th or March 19th. Sent two separate emails cuz I didn't get a reply to the first one.

Yesterday they received another shipment of non hp FM 3s. I know that because next week one of these will arrive at my house 😱🤩
It is not known whether the delivery without HP will be sent to people who have already received an invitation, can it will still be offered to those registered in 2020.
I would buy a version without HP but I signed up too late to complain now :) For too long I thought that Atomic Amplifire would meet my expectations.
Gratulations on your purchase

It is not known whether the delivery without HP will be sent to people who have already received an invitation, can it will still be offered to those registered in 2020.
I would buy a version without HP but I signed up too late to complain now :) For too long I thought that Atomic Amplifire would meet my expectations.

At the moment all the No HP Out units have been sold (and soon shipped) to customer on the waiting list. Next shipments will have only HP out unit.

Either March 15th or March 19th. Sent two separate emails cuz I didn't get a reply to the first one.
Ok, thanks. That is much earlier than entry
Thank you 😊 be patient, FM 3 is worth everyday of waiting time 😎👍

Back
Top Bottom