FM3: G66 availability?

This is why I went for non hp version. The wait list is long, even the US list isn’t clear yet. It’s going to take a good while to get through the EU wait list. I’m sure some will still be waiting by Xmas. I had enough waiting and decided the non hp was a convenient way to skip the queue.

... the country where they magically were able to produce an unpredicted and mostly unwanted non-headphone version ? Nice of y’all to be so forgiving, though...
That was not the biggest problem when you think about worldwide pandemie starting in Wuhan which caused a lot more trouble than a non hp FM 3 ever could.
Don`t be so presumptuous as neither Fractal Audio nor the chinese manufacturer owe you ANYTHING unless you have paid for something in advance ;)

Or do the same thing that I did now:

Buy a M-Audio Bass Traveler and follow the instructions of Marco Fanton in his YouTube video.
I also wanted a hp out in the FM 3 but is so easy to fix this little issue :)

I can confirm September 2020. Just got an e-mail from G66 that says they will have the HP units in August and when you are early on the waitlist like me (25. of April) you will have your FM3 in September.

As disappointing as this is, being practical here in England all my gigs have gone out the window, the new band I was practicing with is on hold for a far while as two of the guys have chrones desease so are very high risk. So the need for the FM3 isn't really not so high
I've got my III to enjoy and much as its incredibly frustrating there's s nothing I can do about it, I don't want any of the other options out there so once again I'll say, it gets here when it gets here

I can confirm September 2020. Just got an e-mail from G66 that says they will have the HP units in August and when you are early on the waitlist like me (25. of April) you will have your FM3 in September.

Thanks for sharing that. I got on the list on the 24th April IIRC.

That was not the biggest problem when you think about worldwide pandemie starting in Wuhan which caused a lot more trouble than a non hp FM 3 ever could.
Don`t be so presumptuous as neither Fractal Audio nor the chinese manufacturer owe you ANYTHING unless you have paid for something in advance ;)
Presumptuous... a word fancy enough to throw a non-native speaker like myself off-balance. And surely the pandemic only made things worse, but only after they’d gone bad already - no denying it, not even by playing the old “FA doesn’t owe you anything”-card. As for me, I don’t owe them anything either (anymore) - was on the EU waiting list for the AX8 and by the time I finally got my non-HP-FM3, had found a viable alternative and was so fed up with it all, I flipped it unopened, at a nice profit... Might give ‘em another chance (although they don’t seem to “need” customers) if ever they are bought out by something like Yamaha.

Presumptuous... a word fancy enough to throw a non-native speaker like myself off-balance. And surely the pandemic only made things worse, but only after they’d gone bad already - no denying it, not even by playing the old “FA doesn’t owe you anything”-card. As for me, I don’t owe them anything either (anymore) - was on the EU waiting list for the AX8 and by the time I finally got my non-HP-FM3, had found a viable alternative and was so fed up with it all, I flipped it unopened, at a nice profit... Might give ‘em another chance (although they don’t seem to “need” customers) if ever they are bought out by something like Yamaha.
I am a non-native speaker, too and had to google the word "presumptuous" :D
It is a given fact that FAS does not owe anyone anything but they have the same interest to sell good stuff to people who want their stuff but if you found yourself a good alternative instead of a FM 3, then everything should be fine.
I simply don`t get why some users are so angry and frustrated about waiting for their FM 3 to arrive.
I tried so many digital units but the AX 8 was the first unit which made me a believer as it was the first digital modeling that really translates the dynamics and details the right way.
So I definitely wait for the FM 3 as I don`t see any alternative.
Even a Kemper wasn`t the right thing for me as it did not felt as dynamic and realistic as FAS modeling.

Non HP unit invite from waitlist 12th of December. I will buy it when its available around the first week of July.
Thanks Sussi for the email
Well perfect then, I’m February 2020 so not far and would take the non HP version no probs so I’ll start checking my mail box soon

You're giving me some hope here! I'm on the AX8 waitlist since March 2019 so I hope I'll have mine in September too then.
I'm cautiously hopeful though cuz I'm fairly sure I can recall that there was information last summer saying the FM3 would be available in September 2019 too hahaha. Deja vu!

I got on the waitlist on 29 June 2019. I received my notification of availability in early July on 17 June 2020. Today I received the invitation to buy and the bill. I sent the payment and was notified they will ship the unit on Monday.
Of course non-headphone version.

Back
Top Bottom