FM3: G66 availability?

Sussi from G66 said to me when I wanted the FM3 with a HP jack: "we don’t know yet when your FM3 with headphones jack will be ready, as it looks now it may not be before September,"

Sussi from G66 said to me when I wanted the FM3 with a HP jack: "we don’t know yet when your FM3 with headphones jack will be ready, as it looks now it may not be before September,"

Oh, well at the moment I doubt I'll be back out gigging by then

September??? In this case I'll wait a couple of months more and buy the new amp x from bluguitar which should come out 2021.

When you asked to enter the waiting list? Just to know if you are new in the waiting list or more than 1year... Thanks

What a sad story.
Didn`t you sent best wishes from Stuttgart and already received your non hp FM 3?
I rejected the first invitation at the 23th of May 2020 and decided to give it a try, too a month later and will now get my non hp FM 3 within the next days.
I could already have my FM 3 but the thought of saving 3 % taxes lets me forget about that :D

Didn`t you sent best wishes from Stuttgart and already received your non hp FM 3?
I rejected the first invitation at the 23th of May 2020 and decided to give it a try, too a month later and will now get my non hp FM 3 within the next days.
I could already have my FM 3 but the thought of saving 3 % taxes lets me forget about that :D
Yes I have sent best wishes from Stuttgart but this have been a time with hope. I got the non-HP invite which i didn't use because i need the HP version. Now it will be september or later. That's sad.

Yes I have sent best wishes from Stuttgart but this have been a time with hope. I got the non-HP invite which i didn't use because i need the HP version. Now it will be september or later. That's sad.
Ah ok, now I remember that.
Yes, it is really sad. I will give the non hp version a try. Otherwise I will have to wait for september, too or maybe even later :confused:

Back
Top Bottom