FM3: G66 availability?

Turned on the FM3 at 8pm. It's now 1:15am!?

I genuinely have no idea where that time went - and I only played on two amp models (JP2C and Triple Crown).

I had the same problem with my AX8, and it's even worse with my III

Reactions: Ole
Got it. Anyway if you have a couple spare instrument cables you can use out 2 in the while
My headphone amp takes phono inputs only so that won't help. I did briefly use output 2 last night with my HD6xx headphones but the output impedance is too high and no doubt the current too low that it just can't drive them very well, resulting in a too bright sound (and in mono). I can wait another couple of days, been a busy week anyway.

It will, the only problem is it's not midi compliant so you'll have to use a midi adapter or yamaha md-bt01
That’s great news
Thanks
I have the md-bt01 so when my FM3 get finally delivered by UPS (currently stuck somewhere since Tuesday) I will give it a try !!

Hey guys. I've been on the g66 list since July 19. Anyone who has been getting theirs do you know what your join date was? Have the money aside waiting but i might plump for a new 7 string if it's gonna still be a few more months.

Hey guys. I've been on the g66 list since July 19. Anyone who has been getting theirs do you know what your join date was? Have the money aside waiting but i might plump for a new 7 string if it's gonna still be a few more months.

Mine was April 2019.

Just received my unit
I was on AX8 wait list

No HP unit I guess?
Correct no HP version but although I hesitated I am very happy as HP units will take longer and I use anyway my audio interface
It works also well on HP direct from output2
So not relally an issue for me
I run 1.04 FW I did not see any issues with freezing or anything else
Just the fan that run non stop after one hour or so but even that is not an issue as the noise is very acceptable
Happy customer after my II and my AX8 that I sold too early, reason why I wanted another ax8 to wait but moved then to FM3 waiting list
Long journey but worth the wait
Sounds from FM3 versus ax8 are definitely way better and form factor with 3 switches is the best for me as I don’t use more than 3 scenes

Hey guys :)

Just FYI if anyone is wondering how the waitlist is going, I got my invite for the non-HP version today. I joined the waitlist on July 12th 2019 at 22:00 CET. I’m gonna wait it out for the HP version.

Went on the FM3 waitlist 29 June 2019. Yesterday came the email my non-headphone FM3 should be available from a shipment coming in first week of July.
Not sure yet if I take it, wait for headphone version or rather order an Axe Fx III, since meanwhile I want to use it not only as a guitar modeler, but also as audio interface and thus centerpiece of my studio. Have started a thread about that in this forum section with a few questions… ;-)

Went on the FM3 waitlist 29 June 2019. Yesterday came the email my non-headphone FM3 should be available from a shipment coming in first week of July.
Not sure yet if I take it, wait for headphone version or rather order an Axe Fx III, since meanwhile I want to use it not only as a guitar modeler, but also as audio interface and thus centerpiece of my studio. Have started a thread about that in this forum section with a few questions… ;-)
That's exactly what I did. Was tired of waiting for the fm3, as I only signed the waitlist in April.... this year. So I went for the fx 3. And I must say, it's absolutely great! If u got the dollars go for it unless u have to take it to your band room for each rehearsal.
actually I think I start to put some money aside to get the fm3 for exactly this reason.

That's exactly what I did. Was tired of waiting for the fm3, as I only signed the waitlist in April.... this year. So I went for the fx 3. And I must say, it's absolutely great! If u got the dollars go for it unless u have to take it to your band room for each rehearsal.
actually I think I start to put some money aside to get the fm3 for exactly this reason.

I must say before buying both units, I rather invest into what my studio needs most right after a Fractal, and that is room treatment. One will have to do. I do like the FM3 form factor a lot. And I would have to seriously justify spending 1400€ more.

Back
Top Bottom