FM3: G66 availability?

I think there's nothing known yet. I seem to remember reading that the plan was that the first shipment from China was going to travel to USA, inspected there, and back to Europe, but subsequent shipments could travel directly to G66.

Following on the speculation trend of this kind of threads... I guess the fact that the HP version is still only available in USA means two things: 1) they are still serving the first shipment; and 2) it is relatively scarce. If it was huge and the limiting factor / bottleneck was only time to QC the units and prepare shipping, I guess they will be already offered in Europe.

Received mine, it's really great :)
FM3Edit operates very quickly, i thought it would be slower than AxeIIIEdit for a reason but absolutely not :)

Started working on FracTool/FracPad compatiblity :)

Any chocolate this time? Who am I kidding we haven't got any time to eat, too much playing to be done lol

Last edited:
Guys if you don't need your caps, my wife and daughter would need some :)
I will remember you when the day comes 😀 But I could also ask Jacques for some G66 stickers instead when my invite for the HP version comes 🤔 it depends on where you are from as shipping can be complicated or not 🤷‍♂️😀

Guys, I've just realised I've been playing and messing about with the FM3 for 4 hours!

That's since opening the box this evening. I didn't realise the time lol. Managed to transfer over my main Axe FX III preset and I've had to lose a couple of blocks in the process as I was over but nothing major. I didn't really need those blocks in this particular preset anyway. I've got the CPU down to 70% which I thought was pretty good.

Sounds awesome, even the updated presets sound a lot better too. It will be worth the wait definetly hang in there. And yes it sounds the same as the Axe III but you already knew that lol

Mine still delayed by UPS
seems stuck in limbo in their logistic center, half an hour Driving from my office and no new scanning since Tuesday
i just hope it is not lost
after more than a year the last days are the longest...

Back
Top Bottom