FM3: G66 availability?

Just received my shipping notification!

tumblr_mjpubzNeWy1s7clhpo1_400.gif

Same here! Probably looking at thurs/fri delivery for me as I'm in the UK. I'm stuck at work all week as well. Oh well something to look forward to. Hopefully it will get me through the week lol

I'm UK too. I imagine it will probably be Wednesday, unless you have experience with shipping from G66?

I'm UK too. I imagine it will probably be Wednesday, unless you have experience with shipping from G66?

I do, usually 2-4 days shipping from Germany. I'd say thurs. You might be lucky though and get it wed. Depends where in the UK you are I suppose.

Last edited:
Me as well. Paid over the weekend and got a UPS email today to say the shipping had been arranged. It's on its way! I am lucky that I am working at home so will be here when it shows up, just won't be able to play with it straight away as need to earn the money to pay for it!

I do, usually 2-4 days shipping from Germany. I'd say thurs. You might be lucky though and get it wed. Depends where in the UK you are I suppose.

Looks like you are correct. Tracker updated and I'm expected to get it on Thursday.

It will arrive only tomorrow, but I see it is already in France. It has been shipped on Monday so if UPS do not miss delivery tomorrow it will be 2 days and half for delivery from Germany to France
and to answer your question it seems as per UPS estimation without any delay

It will arrive only tomorrow, but I see it is already in France. It has been shipped on Monday so if UPS do not miss delivery tomorrow it will be 2 days and half for delivery from Germany to France
and to answer your question it seems as per UPS estimation without any delay

Ah sorry - I misread your post. Thanks for the info though!

Back
Top Bottom