FM3: G66 availability?

Just recieved my invite for the non-hp version. Signed up on the waitlist at aprox 19:41 on the 23rd. I havent used anything beside headphones for the last few years due to living situation. Really tempting to order the non hp version and just use something like the Behringer Powerplay P1 for headphones, are there any degration in sound quality compared to the internal headphone amp on the HP FM3?

Got the invite 40 minutes ago. Signed up on the waitlist at aprox 20:46 on the 23rd.

If I buy a FM3 it has to be a HP-version. So I'll wait until then to decide. I have an Axe III ...

I haven;'t received my invite yet, but it sounds like most will be passing awaiting the HP version

Reactions: HIO
Got the invite at 21:10, I got on the wait list the 23rd around 18:30....
Have to pass... don’t have the funds at the moment...

Got an invite for the non headphone version Yesterday. I am on the G66 waitlist since April 2019. Does anyone know what is the difference between the two model? Only the headphone jack?

Got an invite for the non headphone version Yesterday. I am on the G66 waitlist since April 2019. Does anyone know what is the difference between the two model? Only the headphone jack?

Yes, that is the only difference.

I hope G66 will get some HP-version units at the end of june. What do you think? Are they on the way?

I hope G66 will get some HP-version units at the end of june. What do you think? Are they on the way?
My guess, it took about 2 or 3 months after US to get the Non HP version, it'll be the same again for the HP version, and as many more folk want that, it'll take longer to get through the list. I reckon August for those who were already on the AX8 list.

Anybody heard something from G66? First week of june is almost over and I don't think, anything is gonna happen this week. Hope, they will start shipping next week.

Back
Top Bottom