FM3: G66 availability?

It really is an emotional rollercoaster...

One day I want to just give up my place on the waitlist because of all the frustration and bad news of the last 13 months - the next day I‘m feeling excited again to get an FM3. Well, today I feel excited. ;-) I guess I will order one as soon as I get an invite from G66 for the HP version (signed up approx. 20 minutes after the announcement, really curious when I will get my invite for the non-HP version) and then compare it to the QC I will get in September. Will keep the device that suits me most.

Oh and one question: Is there a deadline for responding to the invite before it gets passed on to the next one on the list?

I've been visiting the forum regularly for all FM3 related info during this long wait. So I feel somehow obliged to share that I received an invitation for the non-hp FM3 but will pass and wait for the hp version. I was on the original AX8 waitlist.

I've been visiting the forum regularly for all FM3 related info during this long wait. So I feel somehow obliged to share that I received an invitation for the non-hp FM3 but will pass and wait for the hp version. I was on the original AX8 waitlist.
Please tell when exactly you enrolled for the waiting list, then we can track progress.

How often do these units break down anyway? I had a JMP1 with Quadraverb on the road for 10 years and a Kemper for more than 5 years without issue. They were both thrown around by baggage handlers.

If you make 3 years, then it is unlikely to suddenly give up.

How often do these units break down anyway? I had a JMP1 with Quadraverb on the road for 10 years and a Kemper for more than 5 years without issue. They were both thrown around by baggage handlers.

If you make 3 years, then it is unlikely to suddenly give up.

True, but I would think 3 years is still pretty good cover for something that will sit on the floor and be stepped on.

Naaah, anything can go south for no apparent reason at any moment (PC, laptop, TV, stove, fridge, anything), this is just how it is for instance my beloved AxeFx2 which was bought brand new by me directly from the G66 in 2011, never gigged, never left the house, never had any kind of "accident" and still, the USB module and port died after 9 years.

But the important thing is that no matter what, the G66 guys and gals will try to fix the issue, that's what they did for me (and for many others I am sure) even 6 years after the warranty had expired. And honestly, that wasn't a big surprise to me since I "know" the G66 since I bought the Ultra from them (2009 if I am not mistaken).

The last 20 years I've bought plenty of expensive stuff from literally all over the world but the G66 is one of the very very few companies I wouldn't lose my sleep over their aftersales support, they are that good.
I can agree. I know G66 since 2010 and their support was always great. I wanted to have the AXE FX I back then at the beginning of the year to play some paid gigs with it but it would have take some weeks more until I could afford it. They trusted me to pay the missing 25 % of the price a few weeks later just from telephoning and emailing with me and I never forgot that. I was at university back then so it was a big help from Jacques 😊
And also they put a pack of Merci chocolate in the package which was also very nice 😊

G66 service is the best in business. Last year I messed up my MFC during FW update and had to ship it for a repair. They received the unit at 2 pm on Friday and after literally 30 mins I got the return shipping notification. The repair took them half an hour, I wasn't charged for it and the MFC is from 2014. So, relax guys - you'll have the best customer service out there with G66.

PS: Looking forward to getting the FM3. Unfortunately, I only signed up on March'20, so I guess I'll have to stay patient for a looong time.

Hi guys,

I hope you are all keeping well. I just got my invite from Sussi at G66. Wait list confirmation was 24/04/19 7:45 GMT. I wasn't on the AX8 list so it looks like this is the start of the normal FM3 list. I will be buying a non HP version when they become available at the beginning of June.

Anyone else?

Hi guys,

I hope you are all keeping well. I just got my invite from Sussi at G66. Wait list confirmation was 24/04/19 7:45 GMT. I wasn't on the AX8 list so it looks like this is the start of the normal FM3 list. I will be buying a non HP version when they become available at the beginning of June.

Anyone else?

I was the same date and time - just received my invite from g66, am waiting for headphone version as well.

Yup, just received an invite from G66, too. Signed up for the waitlist approx. 20 minutes after the announcement of the FM3, wasn‘t on the AX8 list. It‘s tempting, but I guess I‘ll wait for the HP version. Perhaps that‘s stupid, because I really never use headphones, I‘m just a little concerned about resale value.

Back
Top Bottom