FM3: G66 availability?

I never understood why European customers are considered less important. Other companies don't operate this way.
Are you sure? I’ll name just a few companies that start shipping product abroad AFTER part of the internal (US) requests are fulfilled: Mesa, Avid, Fender & Gibson. Do you want more example? But maybe there’s something to think about this: if you had a new product with a % of bugs not discovered yet, would you ship that product 6000 miles away? Or first you keep the first production closer to you so you can operate in no time? I don’t speak for FAS but I can assure that for AVID (I waited a controller for 18 months) and for Fender since I tested on my skin and this was the answer to my request!

Are you sure? I’ll name just a few companies that start shipping product abroad AFTER part of the internal (US) requests are fulfilled: Mesa, Avid, Fender & Gibson. Do you want more example? But maybe there’s something to think about this: if you had a new product with a % of bugs not discovered yet, would you ship that product 6000 miles away? Or first you keep the first production closer to you so you can operate in no time? I don’t speak for FAS but I can assure that for AVID (I waited a controller for 18 months) and for Fender since I tested on my skin and this was the answer to my request!
It is just a further frustration speaking after yet another setback and I will still be looking forward to buying an FM3 eventually.

You have me on the American companies because I only have Avid products and didn't buy on day one. I don't see the difference in updating bugs from 1 mile away or 6,000 miles away though. It is simply a download.

It is just a further frustration speaking after yet another setback and I will still be looking forward to buying an FM3 eventually.

You have me on the American companies because I only have Avid products and didn't buy on day one. I don't see the difference in updating bugs from 1 mile away or 6,000 miles away though. It is simply a download.
But you cannot compare downloads to a physical existing device ;)

I can totally relate to the American vs Europe release-schedule. Sometimes when a European company only release something in Europe and I see Americans go "please come to US", "why don't you release in US?", "please please come to US"...

I'm like..
TrollFace.jpg

Yes, I'm joking. But also a little bit serious :tearsofjoy:

Unfortunately (or fortunately) we are not yet in The Matrix... issues still happen in the hardware...

Unfortunately (or fortunately) we are not yet in The Matrix... issues still happen in the hardware...
If there's anything wrong with the hardware, what are they gonna do? Scrap all the hundreds/thousands of units?
Pretty sure they had enough time to design and bugtrack the hardware design properly, So... the only problems left are software related...
Unless you mean quality control. Like, make sure no units are broken/DOA... That's different.

Hi
The G66 FM3 availability webpage says international shipping from 1 June 2020.
Since I don't visit the main website often has this been updated since the non headphone FM3 being available message came out ?

cheers
G \../

Hi
The G66 FM3 availability webpage says international shipping from 1 June 2020.
Since I don't visit the main website often has this been updated since the non headphone FM3 being available message came out ?

cheers
G \../

I would imagine that still refers to the none-hp ones.

I'm sure they are non HP units from what was said before, but it will be positive to at start fulfilling some of the wait list now. What a shame these units were sitting in a warehouse for months while customers turned them down though.

I'm sure they are non HP units from what was said before, but it will be positive to at start fulfilling some of the wait list now. What a shame these units were sitting in a warehouse for months while customers turned them down though.
Yes Sussi confirmed they will be non hp fm3

In fact, G66 should have an update for you today. We made some plans with them this morning that should help take the edge off the wait.

PS: Australia too :)

Last night M@ made the statement above in the "FM3 with Headphones Jack - Now Shipping" thread,
however I haven't seen any update which might give a clue to the conversation on Facebook or the forum ,
hence my question about the June sipping date.

G \../

Last night M@ made the statement above in the "FM3 with Headphones Jack - Now Shipping" thread,
however I haven't seen any update which might give a clue to the conversation on Facebook or the forum ,
hence my question about the June sipping date.

G \../

They've snuck enough hp FM3's into the incoming shipment so I get a HP FM3 for my birthday in mid-June

There is no confirmed price for the G66 units yet, right?
Yup, there only info "should be about 1200-1300 EUR". 1200 would be amazing, but I'm kinda' prepared for "yeah, sorry, but it's 1400".
Also, no news from G66, although it was announced, that there will be an anouncement. ;)

Back
Top Bottom