FM3: G66 availability?

Already asked, I realise they can't be specific so said if I started expecting an email invite April onwards would that be sensible

The response was, they didn't know anything specific yet. But my assumption would be a good guess

My takeaway is: it's early days but the wheels are turning and it'll take a bit of time to get over to Europe so a bit more patience is required.
AKA: Don't expect the invite just yet, relatively soon. But not yet

FM update from Sussi

Hi Chris,

We don't know anything precise yet - I assume it will take a few weeks before it will start shipping internationally. It really depends on how many units we will get how soon - we will inform you right away when we get more details on the first shipment etc.

Kind Regards
Sussi

Hopefully the next couple of weeks then we might hear something. When did you all get on the list? April 24th at 7:45am for me.

FM update from Sussi

Hi Chris,

We don't know anything precise yet - I assume it will take a few weeks before it will start shipping internationally. It really depends on how many units we will get how soon - we will inform you right away when we get more details on the first shipment etc.

Kind Regards
Sussi
That is the same that Jacques from G66 wrote me a few days ago.

It would have been so wonderful if FAS had collected dozens of FM 3s since they had them in their warehouse at the end of last years october while fixing some software issues.
So many units that they could easily throw it on all us and canadas "waitlisters" and also all over european waitlisters within the first wave :D

But don`t forget that the biggest argument to buy FAS gear is their reliability so that it takes time to produce the units.

If they would go for a fast launch and with many compromises like many companies today do with releasing products with a kind of beta status they could have lost their reputation like many other companies that produce digital gear.

I do have alternatives for playing with my actual band so I am very happy that the FM 3 is now ready for roll out and I am looking forward to get mine with patience :)

Hopefully the next couple of weeks then we might hear something. When did you all get on the list? April 24th at 7:45am for me.

Got on the Ax8 list @G66 either March 15th OR March 19th, it sorta depends... I sent one email on March 15th to kicks@g66.com but never got a reply and I forwarded it to info@g66.com March 19th after which I got a quick reply and was added to the waitlist. Was later transfered to the fm3 waitlist.
I think I'm pretty early, I hope to be one of the first in Europe at least!! 🙏

Got on the Ax8 list @G66 either March 15th OR March 19th, it sorta depends... I sent one email on March 15th to kicks@g66.com but never got a reply and I forwarded it to info@g66.com March 19th after which I got a quick reply and was added to the waitlist. Was later transfered to the fm3 waitlist.

You'll be one of the first I reckon. Hopefully mid March/April for me but I'm not expecting it lol

Lucky guy, I am on the list since beginning of September. My initial thought was "naaa, will be available for Christmas for me then" :D
Now it's a little bit... later. But still got my AX8 for me, so it's more the GAS speaking out of me.

FM update from Sussi

Hi Chris,

Kind Regards
Sussi

Cool! Let's wait =)

I am on the wait list from 15th of April.

Wasn't the correct one waitlist@g66.eu? That's where I sent it and got an automatic reply.

I really hope that all of the G66 customers like myself will get a FM 3 with the headphone jack as the missing of it was a big disadvantage of the AX 8 even it is stunning unit that finally made me a digital amp modeling believer after playing electric guitar since 1995 😎👍
The imagination of quickly connecting just three cables (Power, guitar cable and headphone cable) is too good to be true when playing silently.
I do not want to connect a y cable and any other stuff if I do not have to do it with an integrated headphone jack 🙂

Wasn't the correct one waitlist@g66.eu? That's where I sent it and got an automatic reply.
Maybe it was, but I emailed about the ax8 which wasn't on waitlist basis at the time, and I got a personal reply from Sussi@g66 so I'm not worried. I got a confirmation email regarding my transfer to the fm3 list when it was announced so I know I'm on the list!

I really hope that all of the G66 customers like myself will get a FM 3 with the headphone jack as the missing of it was a big disadvantage of the AX 8 even it is stunning unit that finally made me a digital amp modeling believer after playing electric guitar since 1995 😎👍
The imagination of quickly connecting just three cables (Power, guitar cable and headphone cable) is too good to be true when playing silently.
I do not want to connect a y cable and any other stuff if I do not have to do it with an integrated headphone jack 🙂
I am sure we'll get the "proper" ones. No reason to send the non-headphone jack version to Europe.

I'm not bothered in the slightest by a headphone jack.

So if there are some available without that can be directed to Europe, specifically GB, then I'm in

But, I can understand if it's an issue for some

Back
Top Bottom