FM3: G66 availability?

Just got this email:

Dear (almost) FM3 Owner,

You are receiving this email because you signed up for the waitlist for an AX8, and was moved to the top of the waitlist for the new FM3 when the AX8 was discontinued. While we wait for regular production FM3 units to become available, we will receive a first shipment of first-run units with no headphones jack or circuitry beginning of June. You may purchase one of these units for EUR 1249 (including VAT and 3-years warranty), which is EUR 50 off the regular price.
Please let us know if you would like to order an FM3 with no headphones jack beginning of June. Please confirm to which address you would like it shipped (with a phone number for UPS), and we will get back to you with an order confirmation and payment details when your FM3 is ready to ship.
Thank you very much for all your patience during the long wait!

Kind Regards

Sussi

PS: If you don’t wish to purchase one of these units, you will receive another invitation for an FM3 unit with headphones jack, at full price in a few weeks when these units become available (we don’t have a precise date yet).

@[U]Barmaleus[/U] thanks for posting a copy of you invite , I bet you are stoked beyond belief.

nice to see things starting to move on the European list now,
my waitlist confirmation was 4/24/19 ( American date ) so finger crossed things move quickly on the hp version

cheers
G \../

@[U]Barmaleus[/U] thanks for posting a copy of you invite , I bet you are stoked beyond belief.

nice to see things starting to move on the European list now,
my waitlist confirmation was 4/24/19 ( American date ) so finger crossed things move quickly on the hp version

cheers
G \../

Oh yeah! Finally signs of life in EU 🙂
I'm waiting for the hp version, so... More waiting 😁

I was just wondering - I'm not concerned in case of issues given G66's excellent track record regarding customer support!
Sorry you're not wondering, you're giving false information... Think about some new user who sees your post: he can think that we changed something in our approach to customers...

Sorry you're not wondering, you're giving false information... Think about some new user who sees your post: he can think that we changed something in our approach to customers...

Uhm - I am very sure it did say 5 years on the English and German pages before the update just recently. Someone discussed it and even posted a screenshot on the forum a few weeks ago. Not sure why I’d be accused of giving false information - and even if I am mistaken I wouldn’t spread it on purpose.

Law about warranty in Europe says 2 year, G66 offers 3 year. I can't remember 5 years warranty since I'm with G66 (2008) but maybe you have better memory.

I was expecting 1100-1200 for the FM3, not 1300.
Slightly disappointed, but hey... whatevs. I can pay that much.
Waiting for mah version with the headphone jack :)

The price they gave before was just an estimation. Still, it turned out to be slightly more expensive than I thought and hoped for.
Regardless, nice that it's starting to move along in Europe finally :)

Don’t think G66 decides on everything. All I know is that Sussi and team have always been super friendly, professional, and supportive during the years they distribute fractal products. It is fair they give the discount for models without headphone jack. They do everything to service clients well but are very much dependent on Fractal sending them the product. Got my info mail too today. Looking forward playing with the FM3 even without headphone jack. Stay safe everyone! Pat from Belgium.

I was expecting 1100-1200 for the FM3, not 1300.
The price they gave before was just an estimation. Still, it turned out to be slightly more expensive than I thought and hoped for.
The estimation we put on the web site since the beginning (one year ago...) was 1200/1300€ so the price is in that range ;) but yes, I can assure you we are more than happy to start this thing...

Law about warranty in Europe says 2 year, G66 offers 3 year. I can't remember 5 years warranty since I'm with G66 (2008) but maybe you have better memory.

There it is. Google Cache still had it. Just clearing that I didn’t spread false info or tried to confuse folks. It was probably a typo that stuck around.

Attachments

• 381BA897-F27D-4BC1-8D5A-3ECD11B4D7ED.jpeg
    381BA897-F27D-4BC1-8D5A-3ECD11B4D7ED.jpeg
    723.8 KB · Views: 97
There it is. Google Cache still had it. Just clearing that I didn’t spread false info or tried to confuse folks. It was probably a typo that stuck around.
Thanks for taking time to search it and sorry if I accuse you but since German it's not my language I never saw that. What I wrote was based on the "Terms" on the web site (which are contractual terms):
1589663592129.png
I'll forward your note to my colleague who is taking care of the German area so they can understand what happened.
Thanks again and sorry, I didn't mean to be rude ;-)

Back
Top Bottom