FM3 FW 2.0 Preset Pack

is this just your presets? - I unzipped it and it looks like it is the firmware 2.0 file.

If that doesn't work try this link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uygvfjmah5pgd9q/AACEGTienq_mRweojF_LIks9a?dl=0

Thank you Leon! I'm the one who asked about GFI Anti-Shimmer settings over on TGP. This Anti-Shimmer preset is awesome!

That makes me so happy to hear. I really enjoyed playing around with that one after your post reminded me how much I liked the GFI Anti-Shimmer

So, I downloaded the 2.0 and the presets, imported to the unit, and only 1 of the presets has sound. I am missing something? Did I not import properly?

So, I downloaded the 2.0 and the presets, imported to the unit, and only 1 of the presets has sound. I am missing something? Did I not import properly?

Be sure that you have the USER CAB slot pointing at a cab. Leon usually uses his own IR's and they are available for download at the Axechange, I believe.
Anyway, take a look at the cab block in each preset and make sure they are pointing somewhere with a cab ;)

Be sure that you have the USER CAB slot pointing at a cab. Leon usually uses his own IR's and they are available for download at the Axechange, I believe.
Anyway, take a look at the cab block in each preset and make sure they are pointing somewhere with a cab ;)
Thanks, I am new to all of this, I generally just use factory presets. Hopefully i can figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom