FM3 FW 2.0 Preset Pack

Leon, I'm new to Fractal and just got the FM3. Doing all the research, learning, experimenting, etc. Your YouTube channel is fantastic. I assume your presets are backwards compatible? I have FM3 3.0 now, and your 2.0 preset pack and all previous ones from earlier this year should all still work, right? Thanks for everything!

Leon, I'm new to Fractal and just got the FM3. Doing all the research, learning, experimenting, etc. Your YouTube channel is fantastic. I assume your presets are backwards compatible? I have FM3 3.0 now, and your 2.0 preset pack and all previous ones from earlier this year should all still work, right? Thanks for everything!

Yes indeed!

Just one more thing, Leon...with most of your presets from your preset packs, I couldn't hear any sound until I clicked on the CAB block and un-muted Cab 2. Seems like Cab 2 is muted in every preset. Is that how I should be seeing these? In many cases, Cab 1 is empty.

I did read your notes file with the 5 or 6 cab IRs you have for use, but I'm confused about where and how to apply those. Are those intended for specific presets or just mix and match them in the empty Cab1?

Thanks for your awesome preset work and patience with my questions! :)

If you don't have any user cabs listed you'll get no sound. Cab 2 is unused. If you load the included IR's into the user slots as indicated then the presets will load with sound. There's a quick demo here.

Thanks very much, Leon! I enjoyed all the presets very much. As a newbie with my "fresh" FM3, it gave me al lot of inspiration. Cheers.

thanks for your time and hard work LT, i know it is appreciated by so many players every bit as much I do good sir.

Back
Top Bottom