FM3 Fryette PS-2A EVH 2 x 12 Cab g 12h presets example?

Peter_Mengede

Hi , I've been watching Leon Todd's videos on setting up his FM3 to work a with a Matrix power amp and Mesa 2x12. I'm curious as to whether anyone has a preset tailored for this kind of set up so that I can check whether I'm getting my high and low frequency settings right in the amp block speaker settings and whether I'm setting my overall amp outputs correctly at 0.0 DB. I've attempted the synth cabinet resonance trick but end up at 134 HZ, which can't be right. Cabinets are disabled. Output mode is SS Pwr Amp+ Cab.
Thank you.
Peter M

Hi , I've been watching Leon Todd's videos on setting up his FM3 to work a with a Matrix power amp and Mesa 2x12. I'm curious as to whether anyone has a preset tailored for this kind of set up so that I can check whether I'm getting my high and low frequency settings right in the amp block speaker settings and whether I'm setting my overall amp outputs correctly at 0.0 DB. I've attempted the synth cabinet resonance trick but end up at 134 HZ, which can't be right. Cabinets are disabled. Output mode is SS Pwr Amp+ Cab.
Thank you.
Peter M
From my understanding you wouldn’t want an impedance curve since the PS2 has tube that will react with your speakers naturally.

I use a mesa boogie tube 2:100 power amp and a Seymour Duncan PS700 With a MB 2X12 AND 4X12 takes some dialing in but u can achieve some amazing stuff ...really nice with the Duncan ..love the boogie power amp but its 70lbs so taking it to gigs is rough

I am having trouble dialing in a simple Death Metal tone, I get a lot of harsh, sharp high end at loud stage volume and the tone looses character. It seems like its a lot harder to dial in a tone with a power amp and cab. I am using Eminence Legends v12 and a Ritter power amp.

I use a mesa boogie tube 2:100 power amp and a Seymour Duncan PS700 With a MB 2X12 AND 4X12 takes some dialing in but u can achieve some amazing stuff ...really nice with the Duncan ..love the boogie power amp but its 70lbs so taking it to gigs is rough
That 2:100 is intriguing. Do you run with the Modern mode on? Are you running high gain tones? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom