Bug? FM3 Freezing

What firmware version? What were you doing when it froze? Any presets above 80%?

What firmware version? What were you doing when it froze? Any presets above 80%?
No. All my presets are well below 80%. I would try and switch scenes and none of the buttons would respond. I would have to turn power off and reset

Is it always the same preset? Maybe that preset is corrupt.

Mine has frozen when used in 4 CM, so no amp or cab models and CPU below 50%. Also not related to a certain preset.

It's less than a week old and 3.01.

Are you using the new Tuner function in 3.02 ( footwswitch indicators ) ?
If so, try it OFF and test.

If you peruse this forum a bit, there seems to be a freezing issue with 3.02 and the tuner. Def waiting until that gets fixed before I download 3.02

how was the weather when you played? Hot cold etc. just curious... guessing the FM3 is still in potato chip beta...

not a heat issue? 60 is not cold or hot, sucks when technology fails... using any power conditioning before the unit? I mean that's all I can think of outside potato chip beta mode. Sorry...

OP, please confirm the issue being fixed after installing the latest beta.

Still freezing! I noticed it happened after i left my tuner on while on break. Came back and it would not change scenes. It will change presets but scenes are stuck!! I have to turn it off and reset. This is not good!

Still freezing! I noticed it happened after i left my tuner on while on break. Came back and it would not change scenes. It will change presets but scenes are stuck!! I have to turn it off and reset. This is not good!

Which firmware version?

Back
Top Bottom