• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FS FM3 For sale

rsvette12

Inspired
you want pic of receipt ? Fractal is only about 2 hours from my house - they sent it in 2 days

My ebay account is perfect feedback I dont mess around just loose a lot of money

JRod4928

Experienced
The FC-6 has SOLD - FM3 has SOLD
=================================================
Thank you
Just got the FC6 in the mail today. Plugged it in for about a minute to test it out - everything works perfectly. Thanks for everything man. It looks to be in mint condition as well. I'll let you know any updates after I get a chance to plug in and play for a while!

Thanks again

rsvette12

Inspired
Awesome Buddy - hope you have more luck at setting it up than I did - confusing as hell when hooking it up to an FM3 - to an AXE easy - stay in touch Pal :) thanks much

Top Bottom