• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM3 Footswitchs

Anto

Inspired
Hi, I need your help please.

I've got the Axe 3 + FC12 for stage use, but as I play with my band sometimes in very small bar too, I've got the FM3, but I don't want to use the FC12 with it (I like the FM3 little size for the very small venues)

I play with 8 scenes, so I've programed the FM3 switch 1 to give me access to the 4 first scenes (different clean sounds) using Inc/Dec and Wrap functions, the Switch 2 for scenes 5 and 6 (Rhythm Crunch tones) and the Switch 3 to scenes 7 and 8 (Lead Tones).

The Hold function gives me access to effect bypass on the Switch 1 and 2 and to the View 2 on the switch 3 (for another effects blocs bypass)

I would like the mini screens to give me the name of the curent scene (curent name) as said in the manual, but I can't see this option.

I also would like the ring led of the active scene to be lighted too, to easily see which one is active or not, but they're all 3 dimmed no matter the scene selected...

Can someone help me please ?

Sorry for my English, Thank you.

Anto

Inspired
Thank you for your answer... I don't have any "Current Scene" option in "Inc/Dec" mode, and about the FC12, I play a lot, so I wouldn't like to carry several gear each night... it's because of this that I've bought the FM3.

Last edited:

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
Do you also use external footswitchs? I have Each switch toggle between 2 scenes. Hold on two buttons get me scene 7 and 8. I have an un assigned hold. I can use. I use an external switching to tap tempo/tuner and give me a different view with effects IA’s

Anto

Inspired
I can't use external footswitches because I use 2 expression pedals, one for volume and one for Wah.

I've changed my Layout, now I've got 3 views and the switchs are in "Toggle" mode, so I have the "Curent Name "option.

Thank you for the help 👍

Top Bottom