• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? FM3 foot switch buttons freeze

braddog1679

Just got my FM3 today (believe firmware 3.01 came on it) and my 3rd foot switch button seems to freeze (not work or do anything) and then work sometimes the Other buttons come and go with working or not?!? I haven’t done anything but unbox and try and play - a little frustrated and disappointed so far. Any suggestions appreciated! Cheers

I actually just got that problem on the 3rd switch today, it just wouldn't respond. Ring light and LED screen was still functional. On 3.02 beta, btw.
Power off / on seemed to solve it though, but I'll for sure take note if and when it happens again.

braddog1679

Upgraded to new Beta firmware 3.02 public and still doing - now all buttons (and no change in the system/tone) freeze up all the time - I have a small video but it won’t upload here?!? Who can I contact - I’m pretty bummed 😕

BryantP

Administrator
Upgraded to new Beta firmware 3.02 public and still doing - now all buttons (and no change in the system/tone) freeze up all the time - I have a small video but it won’t upload here?!? Who can I contact - I’m pretty bummed 😕
Is this happening across all presets? If you notice it on one more than others, do you mind uploading that preset and your "System + FC" dump from Fractal-Bot, please?

braddog1679

Is this happening across all presets? If you notice it on one more than others, do you mind uploading that preset and your "System + FC" dump from Fractal-Bot, please?
As far as I can tell all presets from Gilmore Lead to one I uploaded myself. When I get a chance I will upload. Thanks appreciate it

braddog1679

Just Uploaded - Yes all presets.... Really bumming me out. Can't use the 3 buttons a lot of the time if not most. Waiting for cord to connect the FC12 but thinking will that also have issues??

Attachments

• AC30 WT FREE (HB) (2.1).syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • FM3-210222-131110-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 1
  • FM3-Juicy Lead.syx
  • FM3-Mr.Gilmour Lead.syx
Last edited:

braddog1679

I cannot reproduce this issue no matter what I do. How often is the unit running before this occurs?
It happens when first started up as well after playing for 10-15 minutes. It has gotten a little better with constant power cycling - but still happens. I noticed it seems to be now happen mostly in scenes.

BryantP

Administrator
It happens when first started up as well after playing for 10-15 minutes. It has gotten a little better with constant power cycling - but still happens. I noticed it seems to be now happen mostly in scenes.

I see you've opened a support ticket, which is what I was going to recommend anyway. We will work together and get it sorted.

Top Bottom