FM3 Firmware Version 6.01 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
. If I leave the FM3 for a few hours it will lose connection and then requires a reboot of the unit to re-establish
Just a data point... W10 machine and my FM3 running 6.0 has remained connected for a week. Any updates to your PC that may have changed your power saving settings that might cause your USB ports to be turned off after a while?

Just a data point... W10 machine and my FM3 running 6.0 has remained connected for a week. Any updates to your PC that may have changed your power saving settings that might cause your USB ports to be turned off after a while?
^^^^ and this most definitely. If running Windows always check there as much as anywhere else.

Thanks I checked the power settings and made sure the USB ports are not shutting off due to power settings. That doesn't address the SPDIF. I am running the FW 6.0 Release with FM Edit 1.05.12. I was doing regular updates through all of the betas for 5.x but I will check the September driver download.

Thanks I checked the power settings and made sure the USB ports are not shutting off due to power settings. That doesn't address the SPDIF. I am running the FW 6.0 Release with FM Edit 1.05.12. I was doing regular updates through all of the betas for 5.x but I will check the September driver download.
Just to make clear, this is a setup you have been using (including SPDIF) all along regularly and was working to your satisfaction until installing 6.0. I’m not trying to be patronizing I just wanted to clarify to this point.

If nothing else alleviates this I would consider backing up the FM3 and see what happens with the Betas. If it still does the problem I would contact support. Very likely if the same behavior happens with the betas someone from FAS will reply here. Most likely the reason know has yet is due to the holiday.

I've just updated my FM3 firmware to 6 and noticed the drive block mids are sucked out. Is the 'high mid' function in the drive block new cause I can't remember? It's defaulting to zero which is minimum- not sure I would have set that myself . . .

Not a bug report but if I can get more concrete info I will. I’ve had my FM3 quite awhile now. Since installing the 6.01 beta I have had a few instances of loading a preset and finding the amp block bypassed in one or more scenes. I’m usually 4 scenes 4 amp channels. Maybe I did it by accident but I never bypass the amp block and have never seen this until very recently. Next time it happens I’ll save everything and post it. Anyone else experience this?

Not a bug report but if I can get more concrete info I will. I’ve had my FM3 quite awhile now. Since installing the 6.01 beta I have had a few instances of loading a preset and finding the amp block bypassed in one or more scenes. I’m usually 4 scenes 4 amp channels. Maybe I did it by accident but I never bypass the amp block and have never seen this until very recently. Next time it happens I’ll save everything and post it. Anyone else experience this?
Not yet but how are your drive blocks and the hi mid control?

Firmware updates don't change presets, so I don't think that's related.

I have quite strange problem. I was editing new preset, and suddenly sound went off. I changed cables, i changed guitar, i changed preset. No help. After reboot, FM3 works about 1 second, and problem is on again. There is video about problem. Version is 6.02B

In everything is good to try to find best of if. I had gig weekend, and this problem didnt existed then..

Edit: I reverted version to 6.0, and same problem. I have contacted support, and i think this is hardware issue.

Last edited:
Not yet but how are your drive blocks and the hi mid control?

I'll check the high mids later this week when I'm off shift. My drives sounded ok, mostly the Klon, the Heart pedal, and the Hot Cake. If it's there in the block, then it sounds good where it is. Probably will be fixed shortly anyhow. Today would be my guess because that's the way these guys roll.

I have quite strange problem. I was editing new preset, and suddenly sound went off. I changed cables, i changed guitar, i changed preset. No help. After reboot, FM3 works about 1 second, and problem is on again. There is video about problem. Version is 6.02B

In everything is good to try to find best of if. I had gig weekend, and this problem didnt existed then..

Edit: I reverted version to 6.0, and same problem. I have contacted support, and i think this is hardware issue.

did you try to go back to firmware v.5 ?

It's normal the low cut frequency 714 HZ and the 0 position of the knobs in the Jmpre-1 OD1?. Previous the 6.00 they weren't at that position

Attachments

• IMG20221221194710.jpg
    IMG20221221194710.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG20221221194851.jpg
    IMG20221221194851.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom