FM3 Firmware Version 6.00 beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for the feature setlist and songs. It's a pity that they didn't add another small parameter, only the tempo indication is missing. After all, it often happens that a preset is suitable for many songs and differs only in tempo.
Yeah. I was hoping for the tempo 'parameter' myself. I often run a single preset for a few songs and desire to have the delays locked to the song tempo. I was hoping to be able to use setlist feature just to access saved tempos.
The band leader doesn't advance the click early enough to have time to tap in 'the next song' - hence hoping setlist could just 'load' a stored tempo.

Thank you very much for the feature setlist and songs. It's a pity that they didn't add another small parameter, only the tempo indication is missing. After all, it often happens that a preset is suitable for many songs and differs only in tempo. Do it will be really useful and cool!
It's been wished for...

I ve a problem with my preset... Every scene is below 82% of cpu but if i switch between one and an another sometimes it freezes due to cpu limit.. Anyone has the same problem? Thanks

I ve a problem with my preset... Every scene is below 82% of cpu but if i switch between one and an another sometimes it freezes due to cpu limit.. Anyone has the same problem? Thanks
Is this your own preset
Do you have modifiers
The rule is no presets should exceed 80% so while all your presets at 81% is not all that bad
You are over the recommended limit

Is this your own preset
Do you have modifiers
The rule is no presets should exceed 80% so while all your presets at 81% is not all that bad
You are over the recommended limit
I have no modifiers... But the strange things is that the problem appears randomly..

If you drive your car along the edge of a cliff, you will only randomly fall off. ;)
Ok it could be... But i ve always run my main preset at 84 without never having cpu over... In this situation it seems that the scene switch itself cause the overload.

Ok it could be... But i ve always run my main preset at 84 without never having cpu over... In this situation it seems that the scene switch itself cause the overload.
It depends what that scene is switching on / off if it only happens on certain scenes check and see what is active in those scenes vs
The others that don’t have issues

Fw 6.0 b3 installed, great improvements! I have a bug with some sim (USA pre LD2 red or USA JP IIC+) It is more evident on channels with more overdrive and playing high notes. I tried different guitars and cables but the noise is still there (it only happens with some boogie sims).
I recorded a small sample where a kind of annoying noise is perceived:

A certain amount of CPU is required just to maintain operation and keep the box running. The amount of CPU required is not constant. It can vary by a few percent, just as it does on your desktop computer. The CPU load can be affected by a lot of thIngs. Even a change in audio signal level can cause a change in CPU usage. That’s why it’s recommended to keep your presets below 80%. At that level, there’s pretty much nothing that can happen to cause a CPU lockup. Yes, you can often get by with more than that. But as you discovered, sometimes you can’t.

There could be something going on that may be fixable. Or, it could be a bug? Lowering the CPU% would most likely help.

Post, or P.M. the preset so it can be checked out.

Question regarding Klone Chiron in FM3 Edit:
The Treble knob of the first tab is not linked to the Treble knob of the second one. Both values are independent.

Is it correct or is it a bug?

Question regarding Klone Chiron in FM3 Edit:
The Treble knob of the first tab is not linked to the Treble knob of the second one. Both values are independent.

Is it correct or is it a bug?
That seems like it should be correct to me.

The "Basic" page shows the controls that are actually on the pedal. All of the drives have a 3-band EQ on the "Tone" page.

It just seems confusing because the (original) Klon actually has a knob labeled "Treble", and it probably sounds similar because it's an active shelf instead of the passive LPF that's on most drive pedals. But, they're different controls.

That seems like it should be correct to me.

The "Basic" page shows the controls that are actually on the pedal. All of the drives have a 3-band EQ on the "Tone" page.

It just seems confusing because the (original) Klon actually has a knob labeled "Treble", and it probably sounds similar because it's an active shelf instead of the passive LPF that's on most drive pedals. But, they're different controls.
Yes, a little bit confusing... Some drive models have linked eq knobs in both pages, and other models have independent eq knobs.
I have opened a new thread with this question here, because I would like to understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom