FM3 Firmware Version 6.00 beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already tried two cables, I will buy another one tomorrow. War is a terrible thing. I had to leave my home and my job and move 1,000 km west. Everything can be survived (except fm3 breakdown)
Sorry for your situation. That sucks!!
Not trying to rub it in, but do you have a recent full backup?
If so, I will try to find the steps to do a “safe mode” reset on the FM3 and post it. Maybe contacting support not be such a bad idea. I bet they can walk you through and get you back to normal. Not that it can’t happen, but some sort of hardware failure is not the first thing I would consider.

One small question. Is there a difference between the FM3-Edit now linked in the Beta 3 thread (this one) than the one that was linked in Beta 2 or Beta 1?

I ask because the Beta 3 had initially stated a new link was going to be added later. Mainly wanting to know if I need to install the version linked in Beta 3 from the other Betas. I realize they have the exact revision number. I have already installed version 1.05.10 from the Beta 2 post. Thanks for any clarification.
No. It is the same version of FM3-Edit since Beta 1. If you have 1.05.10 then you have the latest version.

I have already tried two cables, I will buy another one tomorrow. War is a terrible thing. I had to leave my home and my job and move 1,000 km west. Everything can be survived (except fm3 breakdown)
I am sorry this happened to you
And I know you you find joy in the FM3 once you get it updated

hello sorry but how do you get the setlist with a personal view the cursor does not scroll? and one never knows where he is thanks;)
Hi,
Was confused since it was my name but in Italian, so u translated it 😃 I’m not sure I understand, but I’ll try. I created two buttons in one of my views one for Song+/Song- and one for section+/-. Don’t have any problem w a moving cursor. Was that what you needed to know?

One thing you can try to rule out any corruption in the firmware install is to boot up in emergency mode
Power the FM3 off
Power the FM3 back on while holding down both Page Left and Page Right keys.
Once the FM3 has booted you can release the keys
When you are in emergency mode does FractalBot see the unit?

Hi,
Was confused since it was my name but in Italian, so u translated it 😃 I’m not sure I understand, but I’ll try. I created two buttons in one of my views one for Song+/Song- and one for section+/-. Don’t have any problem w a moving cursor. Was that what you needed to know?
hi joakim !! unfortunately with the translation it is not clear! what i mean is that on the setlist screen the blue cursor doesn't move and i don't know which song i'm playing in thank you

Hi,
how do you see where you are in the lineup ???

The screen load time on v6.00 beta 3 is nice and quick, install was super easy and updated quickly and efficiently. I had tested beta 2, now to test beta 3 :hearteyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom