FM3 Firmware Version 6.00 beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, surprised the version didn’t jump to 7 (or 11) great work, looking forward to trying the update after my gig on Saturday!

Damn. New Cygnus. Now THAT I didn't think it made sense to think is likely to arrive (not that this means I thought there was no chance it would). Just, people: remember that this isn't the final version of Cygnus X-2. There is still work to be done on the axe fx 3 front itself, amps to be checked, updated. It's possible some amp sim you like hasn't been updated yet, but then it changes with further updates.

Damn. New Cygnus. Now THAT I didn't think it made sense to think is likely to arrive. Just, people: remember that this isn't the final version of Cygnus X-2. There is still work to be done on the axe fx 3 front itself, amps to be checked, updated. It's possible some amp sim you like hasn't been updated yet, but then it changes with further updates.
This is true.

Please check whether you can acces the FC Setlist/Songs menu on the unit itself (from Setup)? I can make lists, songs and section in FM3-edit, but not yet on the unit itself? Can you reproduce?

Please check whether you can acces the FC Setlist/Songs menu on the unit itself (from Setup)? I can make lists, songs and section in FM3-edit, but not yet on the unit itself? Can you reproduce?
Looking into this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom