FM3 Firmware Version 5.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he does, but now I'M more confused than ever...

View attachment 107624

View attachment 107623

I wouldn't last a minute in the Netherlands.
Still, you're welcome any time, the likes of Yek and I will take care of you :cool:

But things got a bit lost in translation, our word for "rabies" is "hondsdolheid" and that translates to "dizzyness of a dog".
So the expression kinda means you are so gratefull that you're almost barking like a dizzy dog.

And yes, we have a weird language, you don't know the half of it.......

Still, you're welcome any time, the likes of Yek and I will take care of you :cool:

But things got a bit lost in translation, our word for "rabies" is "hondsdolheid" and that translates to "dizzyness of a dog".
So the expression kinda means you are so gratefull that you're almost barking like a dizzy dog.

And yes, we have a weird language, you don't know the half of it.......
Sorry, you made me think of this scene from Goldmember with Michael Caine. It always cracks me up!
1662041799299.png

Last edited:
We have happiness that is linked to rabies, you guys have pets (particularly cats and dogs) falling from the sky when it is raining...who's the weird one here? :p

(to be honest: 'it's raining cats and dogs' has a dutch equivalent which would translate to "it's raining pipe stems"...perhaps it's better if I just shut up)

We have happiness that is linked to rabies, you guys have pets (particularly cats and dogs) falling from the sky when it is raining...who's the weird one here? :p

(to be honest: 'it's raining cats and dogs' has a dutch equivalent which would translate to "it's raining pipe stems"...perhaps it's better if I just shut up)

1662126375480.png

Hi
I have updated and installed the updated presets but I noticed something strange
Some of the clean preset (eg.g already 000 59 Bassguy or some of those with Delux verb vibtrato) seem to sound harsh and fizzy , almost with digital distorion, until I dial down the volume knob on guitar
Other cleans are OK, e.g. USA clean
I don't recall them being this way before
Can someone help?

Hi
I have updated and installed the updated presets but I noticed something strange
Some of the clean preset (eg.g already 000 59 Bassguy or some of those with Delux verb vibtrato) seem to sound harsh and fizzy , almost with digital distorion, until I dial down the volume knob on guitar
Other cleans are OK, e.g. USA clean
I don't recall them being this way before
Can someone help?
Did you update the firmware first? Firmware and presets are two completely different things.

Did you update the firmware first? Firmware and presets are two completely different things.
Yes sorry I as not clear, I updated the firmware from 5.02 to 5.03 first, then turned off and on, and uploaded the updated factory presets

(Moreover, today it keeps on giving me "USB device not recognized", while it still continues to work)

And we also say “Het regent oude wijven”. Non-Dutchies are gonna freak out when they Google Translate that…… 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom