FM3 Firmware Version 5.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new stuff is very cool , but the drive blocks have definitely increased the CPU , some blocks used to be 9% about a year ago and some are now as high as 16%, so that has to be somewhat challenging to implement , I suspect that the FM3 will probably see and increase in the CPU as well , so people hovering at 80% using 1 or 2 drives in a preset may have to make some modifications , They sound killer but will cost a bit if it same as FM9

Well, fractal firmware includes 'amp packs'....so to speak. I think that was the spirit of Joel's comment. Getting new amps in other products, sometimes costs money.
The amp packs for Line6 was firmware that added new features to the existing firmware. Sounds like an update to me. Fractal adds new amps and features in their firmware updates and it's free.

The amp packs for Line6 was firmware that added new features to the existing firmware. Sounds like an update to me. Fractal adds new amps and features in their firmware updates and it's free.
You know, I think I saw where they made Pod XT users pay to get a 5150 amp model. Maybe I'm mistaken, but that just seems really weird.

Firmware updates in Fractal gear always make me feel like having a spouse that keeps on becoming a bigger catch as years go by without any additional costs. If we never get another firmware update I still will be bordering on rabies happy with my units and the possibilities they provide for me.
Not trying to be a fanboy or anything, but I really think the Foxtrot Romeo Echo Echo FREE updates Fractal provides for us on a regular base really puts them in a league of their own, they’re truly second to none.

You know times are desperate when Line 6 chatter starts taking over. :)

"Once upon a time.... in a land far, far away.... there was a young boy who found a...... "

Meh. The older I get the easier it is to wait. But yes I am looking forward to the Klon. Since my drives are usually setup as boosts I am thinking the K will replace most of those. Meanwhile, this thing is sounding great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom