FM3 Firmware Version 5.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your joking right- there’s not really a fucking Babels Corner right?
And if there is please tell me you didn’t just recommended it because a couple Spanish guys briefly interacted or whatever.
You couldn’t swipe past half a dozen consecutive posts in foreign language out of 400,000 bullshit ones in your own?
If you all see a red dot on this guys forehead when walks into the FM3 Firmware Thread smoking area-
just drop to the ground folks.
Thanks!

Well, It Will be welcome. But actually, It is not esential
I think it's essential for some thread closure. For some. To move on in life; lel.

I don't think it's essential for having a good guitar tone, for most people's tastes.

It's one example only, but I was just recording some stuff using my Maxon808x in front of fm3.

There's been updates on axe fx 3 that are said to make the drive pedals accurate-er-rest.

And I believe these claims. There's probably some difference (even though I think the hype train can give the impression differences are bigger than than they really are).

But even with current fm3 firmware, it didn't take a lot to replicate my Maxon.

The differences are so small I can be fooled in a blind feel test, I believe, never mind listening test.

I almost never had that experience with drives in other units, neither the cortex capture facility targeting pedals.

With MAYBE (if i remember) some Helix drive being an exception, but still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom