FM3 Firmware Version 5.03 beta 6 (release candidate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the factory presets update
Same here.

And since the RC seems to be pretty darn stable, I¨m just gonna go ahead and ask here since they came up: When the new factory presets are released, is there a way to save them not starting from bank A, but so that they are at the tail end of the preset list? Hopefully that makes sense.

EDIT: I suppose it's possible to move the lot of them in FM3 Edit at least, but moving large lists of objects on the computer frightens me to my very core.

Hi there, with this update the hold function of my stand-in switch is no longer working. I have a two-button foot switch. The ring is working as expected, but the tip is only responding to a tap, hold isn't doing anything anymore.
I just tested with mine, and both of my stand-in switches on a dual switch Mosky work fine with the hold function. Maybe explain how they are set up?

Same here.

And since the RC seems to be pretty darn stable, I¨m just gonna go ahead and ask here since they came up: When the new factory presets are released, is there a way to save them not starting from bank A, but so that they are at the tail end of the preset list? Hopefully that makes sense.

EDIT: I suppose it's possible to move the lot of them in FM3 Edit at least, but moving large lists of objects on the computer frightens me to my very core.

When importing, you can decide in which bank they go.

When importing, you can decide in which bank they go.
Much appreciated!

I had totally forgotten that's a possibility, for some reason I thought that they're all in one file that just installs itself in the beginning of the preset list.

The
Much appreciated!

I had totally forgotten that's a possibility, for some reason I thought that they're all in one file that just installs itself in the beginning of the preset list.
There is a file containing banks A-C, and three others that would typically go in the same banks but can go into whichever banks you want. Or you can drop them them into the browser pane in the Preset Manager and pick individual presets and drag them wherever you want.

You’re the master of your own destiny.

Reactions: J-V
Updated FM3 to last firmware 5.03 beta 6 and still the same problem with preset PLEXPRESSOR.
CPU overloaded. Muted sound.
Hope this issue be fixed in the next release.
Love so much PLEXPRESSOR preset.

There is a file containing banks A-C, and three others that would typically go in the same banks but can go into whichever banks you want. Or you can drop them them into the browser pane in the Preset Manager and pick individual presets and drag them wherever you want.

You’re the master of your own destiny.
Thanks! But that whole master of my own destiny thing, I've been meaning to outsource that for a while now, based on past experiences and whatnot...

Updated FM3 to last firmware 5.03 beta 6 and still the same problem with preset PLEXPRESSOR.
CPU overloaded. Muted sound.
Hope this issue be fixed in the next release.
Love so much PLEXPRESSOR preset.
I checked this too... same result. I never use the presets generally, but if that one, two BB drives, 2 compressors, two delays, and a chorus is pretty excessive.... Getting rid of any of the reduncies will put it under 80%.

Sean Meredith-Jones

I installed the Beta and tried it several times. I did not realize any problems. The only point I want to mention is, that with my Telecaster the Bassguy presets sound a little bit dull. As I can remember, the sound of former firmewares was different. Now it is not so clear.
I am looking forward to the final version of the firmeware and the update of the factory presets.
It is amazing, how fast the Fractal team reacts and what they do, to keep the firmware and the presets updated and how they solve problems.
Is it just known, when the firmware of FM3 will be updated and when the songlist feature will be implemented? this is a function, that will be very usefull for live performances. I am looking forward to it.
Thank you Fractal team!

I ve updated to 5.6 and i have a problem with my main preset as with 5.5..i start playing with my lead scene with cpu oscillating between 82 and 85..never muted due to cpu limit.. When i switch to medium crunch which use different amp channel the fm3 mute and if i switch back all the others scene are muted.i use jvm410hjs amp.

I ve updated to 5.6 and i have a problem with my main preset as with 5.5..i start playing with my lead scene with cpu oscillating between 82 and 85..never muted due to cpu limit.. When i switch to medium crunch which use different amp channel the fm3 mute and if i switch back all the others scene are muted.i use jvm410hjs amp.
That's odd if switching Amp block channels is the ONLY change that's happening, as that shouldn't affect the CPU; but you're riding quite high, going into the low-to-mid 80%s... I do the same thing. Are you sure there's no other changes happening in any other block that might bump the CPU over the edge?

Hi Fractal !

Is 5.03 Final slated to include the "Axe 3 19.08 - Fixed error in Amp block low frequency resonance behavior" ?

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom